Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

I shook it out of my system.

No.

No. No. No. No.

Not until I was done with this bath.

It was as though I was sleeping, but yet I wasn't. It was an odd but lovely sensation and I didn't want it to end. I let the water hold me captive as I let it relax my muscles and untie knots in my shoulders. I kept the peace of the silence close. The soothing sound of nothing. I couldn't hear any of the guys, the loud noises from the shop, the crow eaters cleaning... It was as though I was asleep and the water around me seemed to be like a warm cloud to rest in.

I don't know how long that I stayed in there. I laid in the bathtub until the water got cold. Plus, I decided that it was time to talk to Eli. He might be fidgeting around the club house to talk.

But what would we really talk about? I know that I should let him explain everything first. Let him tell me all he wants. The most I know and what he's comfortable with me knowing the better. Then we could think of a game plan. And I knew that we would need one. I could tell this wasn't a fling. If it was then Eli would have out the safety of him staying in the club first and dumped this other guy. But instead, he was worried enough to run in risk of the run to call him, or answer him, either way I knew that what happened that night wasn't because he got bad news about his dad. It was because he got bad news about his boyfriend. And if Eli was still worried about his club standing, even if I did know and was scared of the others finding out made me know he wasn't going to drop his boyfriend. He was risking his life with the club for this guy. Eli had feelings for him, deep and real feelings.

So it was between helping him keep the secret, which might also come back at me. Or we could tell the guys. I don't know if Eli would be comfortable with that though. Not to mention that I had no idea how the guys would react. Everything was based on what we thought the guys would do with the news and what Eli was ready to do, if he was ready to do anything.

Since when did I get into my room?

I had the towel wrapped around myself as I looked around my room. I looked back into the bathroom to see that I went on autopilot and had dried myself off and drained the tub. I furrowed my eyebrows. I really got into this.

I shook my head and went back to the task on hand. I set the towel in the hamper before I went to my dresser. I put on bra and panties before I found a dark blue tank-top and light blue jeans. After looking in the mirror, I moved my hair a bit. It was getting curlier and I didn't know if it was from the water or if it was from the heat, but I kind of liked it...now if I could just get rid of the frizz. But it was also growing out a bit too. And I liked that. I never really had long hair.

I quickly put on some eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and grabbing my wallet before I moved out of my room. I could clean it up later. Or the crow eaters would. I was good with either. It wasn't as though I was one of the guys and was a mess. Sure I wasn't the cleanest but I had seen the guys rooms and sometimes had to clean them too. Wasn't fun. Dedication to the club can be shown through still being there after cleaning some of their rooms. Happy and Juice were the cleanest, which was surprising to me, but since I never had to clean Juice's room, I didn't mind.

Walking out of my room, I walked into the clubhouse to see that Donna had fallen asleep on one of the couches. So that's why everyone was being so quiet. They must be outside. They wanted Donna to get her sleep. I was sure that after last night she would be tired. It was a late night. Even if she was sleeping yesterday in the afternoon. Perhaps she got out of place in her sleeping habits for the past couple of days.