Lapidot

Peridots p.o.v~

I hit the wet dirty grass with a thud. My bottom hitting the ground and back hitting a rock. Surprisingly in a sitting position, and surprisingly I didn't paralyze myself with how I fell. My escape pod launched me out of it once I entered Earths atmosphere. So I landed...where ever I was now. It was cold, wet, and foggy. Thick white fog that I couldn't see through surrounded me. So thick that you could almost cut through it. The mud I was sitting in was wet and cold, it made a big wet spot on my under side of my legs and butt. My back and head hurt something nasty. It almost felt like someone was pounding on my head with a hammer, and like gravity was pulling down on my spinal cord.

With a grunt, I pushed myself off the floor and stood up. It wasn't as foggy when I stood. The fog was light around my face, but thick at my waist. I slowly looked around, my eyes scanning where I was. I couldn't see much though, nor could I focus much. There was so much fog and my head hurt. It's been so long since I visited earth. Well not exactly. I was here yesterday, but I mean it's been a while since I actually EXPLORED earth. I used to know my way all through beach city. Only because my kindergarten was built near it and the war took place there. I only hoped I was near my kindergarten...if I was the I could successfully find Jasper
and we can go back to homeworld. Then I can reboot my kindergarten and work on more gems. Damn crystal gems destroying my things...

I started to walk around, not knowing where I'm going. Almost tripping a few times due to lack of vision. My direction was straight so I wouldn't wonder to far off. If I did I could just walk straight back. That's when I started to realize my location. The familiar holes in then walls and gem tech. Broken of course. That's why it was so foggy! The familiar split in half rock that amethyst broke-why this was the kindergarten! My beautiful kindergarten! I threw my hands up in happiness and let out some victory yell. It was pretty much just me saying 'yassssss!'. I ran over to where I remember the warp being. Suddenly knowing exactly where I was going since I was in my home area. I noticed that one of the drones were completely destroyed near the warp pad. It laid on the floor and I assumed it was the gems. They loved to break my things.

My robonoids were near here. Huge plug robonoids that could help me find Jasper. If I get enough of them I can send them out to look for Jasper. First I'll search all I beach city. If I'm not mistaken the ship landed someone in that area, so I'll look there first. I felt even happier than before. The gems were probably weak and think I'm still lost. I would be surprised if they expected me to just pop out. So I'm gonna stay on the low and not attract attention to myself. When I get Jasper out we can grab the gems then go to homeworld. Once we please yellow diamond we can take over earth and viola! I can go back to my kindergarten. Yellow diamond owes me money, and that will go to tech.

I searched for a while actually. Maybe about an hour. It was a big kindergarten and I kept finding myself back at the entrance. I was growing frustrated and impatient. Thinking I might never find my robonoids. I need to look harder though. It gonna take longer than an hour to find Jasper and if I can't take this than I might as well just give up on this. Though just as I was ready to leave and give up, my hopes were restored. There hidden in the deepest hole in the wall, was my robonoids. About twenty of them were visible. Some were in the back though. So all together it should be about sixty or eighty. Which in fact when I approached the hole, I counted sixty five minus the broken one. The robonoids sprung to life as I neared. Their green colors glowing in the fog making it easier to see. They all sprang to their feet and swarmed around me. One of the smaller ones stood out to me though. It has this stupid :3 face on it. It was...lapis's. Lapis named this stupid bot. The cracked one at that. I specifically told that clod to not get attached to them. And before I smashed it she got all sad and pleaded me not to 'kill' it. Like it had feelings. Though I must admit, it was kinda cute..