Accalia looked back at me with surprise and I studied her face. Her eyes were puffy and her face was slightly red, it was clear she had been crying.

"Dammit, Cali where did you go?" Lucien came around the corner before freezing when he saw me. He looked up past me and I'm guessing it was at one of the others. I looked back to Accalia who just watched me before dropping her head.

She looked like a broken doll and my heart tightened. I felt bad for her like I wanted to help her, reach out for her. "I'm happy your awake... welcome back" She mumbled quietly and I pushed myself up. How could I help her? It seemed impossible.

Is this what I looked like to the others, that I was broken? My eyes raisied to the others who watched closely. I pushed myself into a kneeling position and looked over to Accalia who's head was still down. I reached out, curling my arms around her before pulling her into me.

Her eyes widened before closing as her head rested on my chest. "I understand how you feel" I whispered quietly, brushing her hair from her face. When I did that I felt a tear from her trickle onto my thumb.

I was broken, I'll admit that. But she was a child... I could mourn in my own time, I had to help her through this. We knew how each other felt. "We're gonna make it through this together" I mumbled causing her to squeeze me and let out a small whimper out.

I glanced up and saw tears rolling down Lauren's face. Such a child. Simon watched me and a small smile appeared on Asher's face. I had lost Yasmin, it wouldnt be something I could get over.

Ever.

But I had these... I had people looking out for me and a pack that I had to take care of. They'd help me through thick and thin and I could count on them. I also had a frail girl in my arms with a broken heart whom I had to help heal.

"Will the pain ever stop?" Accalia brought me from my thoughts and I closed my eyes, allowing a tear to stroll down my cheek as I sighed.

"I hope.. but we have each other" I sighed before glancing back at Lucien, "And you have another person who will look out for you". Accalia looked up to follow my sight and her eyes landed on Lucien. She squeezed me slightly before pushing herself up and walking past me.

I glanced back and noticed Lucien watch her in confusion. Accalia stopped in front of him, keeping her head low. "Thank you" She mumbled and Lucien tilted his head slightly, "You must be hurting too.. but you've taken care of me" She filled him in and a small smile appeared on his face.

He grabbed her into a hug and whispered something into her ear. I smiled weakly before turning back to the others. I met eyes with Asher and he slowly walked over before crouching down in front of me. He brought his hand to my face "I'm so proud of you baby".

He wiped the tear away and I allowed him to help me up.He grabbed me into a tight hug, causing me to lose my breath for a moment before he pulled me into a kiss then leaned away. "I'll never leave your side" He breathed into my ear causing me to shiver.

I knew, with them I could get through this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I brushed down my black dress as I glanced around. Black... so much black. My eyes went back to the altar where the priest was saying a few words. My eyes landed on Yasmin's coffin and tears trickled down my face.

I promised to protect her... but she seemed so happy and not scared when she was leaving. I looked to the empty place beside me with a small smile. I don't know if angels are real and all that but if she was, this is her seat.

I looked back when I noticed Lucien walked up to the stand, holding paper. He held Accalia's hand as she stood beside him and he began to read his speech, remembering the memories.

Accalia only spoke at the end and said a few words but I understood why. As she spoke, her lip trembled and I couldnt help but let a lone tear fall down my cheek while Lauren cried close by.

I watched as people spoke about her before it was my turn. Asher squeezed my hand and gave me a small encouraging smile and I nodded my head. I left the seat and walked up to the altar before standing behind the stand.

I looked at the packs joined and I closed my eyes for a moment. "I don't have a written euology with me... but I don't need one."

Everything was silent for a moment before I continued.

"Since there are so many of you here, I know I don't have to tell you how much Yasmin will be missed and how much she influenced our lives..."

"When I first saw the terrified girl I ever knew how much of an impact she would have on my life. I've never met someone who became friends so easily with everyone and fit in perfectly. She was a kind, caring and beautiful girl. She was a brave girl and could always put a smile on your face."

"Her smile would light up anyone's day, she never seemed to have a dull moment. She was also so grateful if anyone did anything for her and she never gave up. She made best friends here" I glanced to Lucien and Accalia, "She felt like family straight away... she was my sister."

"I know she didn't die in the best way but she seemed peaceful when she was leaving" A few tears escaped and I had to pause momentarily to stop myself from breaking down, "Even when she was passing she wanted to violence, she just thanked us for everything. That's a rare thing to see especially in someone so young."

"If I had so say my favourite memories with Yasmin and all abbout her I'd be here forever. To those who never knew her, she was one of the most amazing girls you'd ever meet. Yasmin will always be in our hearts no matter what. Thank you" I had to finish it quickly, feeling myself about to break down.

I made my way off the alter before disappearing at the edge from sight and putting my head in my hands and crying softly. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned back to see Asher giving me a weak smile.

"That was amazing" He said, pulling me into a hug.

"It hasn't gotten any easier yet..." I whimpered quietly and he kissed the top of my head and just stood there, allowing me to cry into his chest. Once I finished I pulled back and wiped my tears away before looking up at him.

"I love you" I murmured and his eyes widened slightly. A small smile formed on his face and he pulled me into a small kiss before pulling away. "We better get back" He whispered, taking my hand and pulling us back to our pew.

The rest of the funeral went by fast enough and we all went up to the coffin to say our goodbyes. Once I reached there I kissed the coffin and rested my hand on it. "I'll never ever forget you Yazzy" I whispered, with a sad smile before turning away.

We all headed outside and it half an hour later we were at the burial grounds, our private cemetery. I watched as the coffin was lowered into the ground, feeling numb. This was the last time I'd see her.. well the coffin.

I looked up and saw Accalia standing the other side, tears flooding down her face. She wiped her eyes several times over and over probably trying to rub it off and stay strong. I pushed past the crowd and headed over to her before grabbing her hand and giving it a tight squeeze.

She pushed herself closer into me as the coffin was placed in it. She let out a small cry and I hushed her, trying to soothe her and she let out a small sigh. "Thank you" She murmured and I just rested my hand on her head, showing her reassurance.

I met eyes with Asher and he nodded his head. Soon everyone began departing after prayers were said. I stood there, just watching the grave, not saying anything until I felt Asher squeeze my arm. "I'm proud of you" He whispered and I turned to him with a small smile.

"It's gonna be okay" He said before walking off and pulling me with him. I looked ahead of us, watching my pack. Watching my friends. Watching those who were there for me.

He was right.

It was gonna be okay, this was more than okay. Over time things will heal.

I had everyone to help me through this.

That's what I needed.
--

Thank you