Liam Dunbar imagine #2

Your pov

I was sitting in class when i saw liam and mason walking in .This is going to be a long period.

SKIP TO LACROSSE PRACTICE

Today I'm going to wait for stiles at lacrosse practice just to look at liam in action. I was staring at liam when mason came and sat beside me "so you like him ,huh ?" "What .no..." i said awkwardly . Mason just looked at me and raised his eyebrows . "What ever you say mrs dunbar" he said mumbling the last part . "What was that?" I asked mason "oh nothing" he said grinning like crazy. "Mason?" I said "yeah?" "Are you chevking brett out" "what...no" he said . Now I'm grinning like crazy.

AT HOME

When i got home stiles wasn't there. "Dad? Where's stiles?" "He's at scott house" "Okay I'm going to Scott's house bye." "Bye Y/N " he said then i was on my way to Scott's house .It was a 5 minute walk so i footed it. I knocked on the door and scott opened it."Hey Y/N," he said "you coming in or.." "sure" i said. I sat on the couch and scott went to his room . I heard lots of shuffling upstairs so out of curiosity i went up the stairs and knocked on Scott's bedroom door. "Stiles? Scott?" I said and scott opened the door revealing liam tied up on a chair and duct tape on his mouth. I didn't say his name because stiles was suspicious." What is going on?" I asked looking at liam. "I bit him and it's a full moon tomorrow and he can't control it so this " scott explained as quickly as he could. "And this is your plan?" i asked with a ' really' look on my face . "Correction, Stiles' plan " "Whatever" i said . "I'll take the tape of and promise me you won't scream ok" stiles said to liam and liam just shook his head yes. Stiles took the tape of and liam started crying . He looked so cute that stiles untied him . He stood up took the chair and hit scott and punched stiles then he ran away.

THE NEXT DAY

Scott had a plan to tell liam that there's a party at lydia's lake house and they would tie him down for the full moon. And what a coincidence liam was walking my way."Hey Y/N, sorry about your brother and your friend last night i just neede to get away, forgive me please " I giggled and said "they deserved it anyway i forgive you" He gave me the tightest hug ever and said thanks and left.

AT THE LAKE HOUSE

"They're gonna be here any minute now"scott said. We heard the car outside and in came kira and liam. "I thought this was a party . You tricked me." He gave me a 'you knew about this look' and i just looked down. Other people were coming. He told other people. I just laughed at them . Liam was turning and they took him to the basement and i followed . "Sorana get out of here ,your gonna get hurt"stiles said " i wanna help " i said. They then let me through. I knelt down in front of liam. "Y/N please i don't want to hurt you."I knew it" stiles said "you know each other " I turned back to liam and said "please forgive me " He was confused but i smashed my lips onto his he was shocked at first but then he kissed back. He slowly started changing back . But his eyes were still golden."i don't forgive you you've been a naughty girl" he said while smirking. "Ok.ok" stiles said. "She's your anchor whatever. I guess i can't stop t-true l-love." He stuttered. "True love " liam says and starts kissing you again "Hey don't make me change my mind" stiles said. "Shut up stiles" i said while giggling. "I love you Y/N " liam said . "I love you too liam" i said and kissed him again.

This is it guys hope you liked it bye guys . I need some ideas so if you can leave some comments on what you'd like next that will be GR8. Bye guyss!!!!