Liam Dunbar imagine

YOUR POV

I was sitting with Lydia , Malia and Kira watching the boys practice for the big game tomorrow. They are pretty good. I heard coach blow the whistle and said "practice is over!! McCall , Stilinski get your asses some rest and i never thought I'd say this but all the best tomorrow!"Scott and stiles just laughed and said thanks . They came over to us all sweaty and smelly." Hey lil sis" stiles said slinging his arm around my shoulder. I pretended to faint and got back up and said "You should go clean up" while holding my nose.

AT THE STILINSKI RESIDENCE

"Y/N Stilinski. Where have you been !" Sheriff stilinski asked . "Hey Stiles is late too you know" i said . "I'll take care of this lil sis " stiles whispered to me . "Dad , i told
Y/N to go home but she said 'stiles your not the boss of me' then she decided to stay" stiles said. I stood there in shock as stiles laughed at my reaction. "Dad that is so not true. I asked stiles if i could stay and he said 'sure Y/N'. I said trying to mimick stiles. Dad just started laughing "whatever. You guys wanna go out and get something to eat t-" "Yeah" me and stiles said in unision . "Tomorrow" Sheriff stilinski said." Aww" we said again in unision.we went upstairs and stiles' phone started ringing. "Hello?"stiles said."Scott" "Hey stiles , when you left coach told me that there is a new kid and I'm not gonna lie he is good." Scott said." Well did he use wolf powers or something " stiles said . "That's the thing . I'm not getting the scent. He's a natural. He is a freshman around Y/N age" he answered . "And what are you suggesting?" Stiles asked like if he knew something."You better keep Y/N away for him . He is quite good looking " scott said. Stiles answered " What! There is no way she's dating him . Bye scott" stiles said. "Bye" Scott replied then they hung up.

AT SCHOOL

The guys were getting ready for their game against Devenford prep and i couldn't help but notice this new kid. Number nine. He is quite good look. I thought . I watched him practice and he was pretty good. We have a good chance of winning tonight. But what if he is using wolf powers. Idk. Then lydia, malia and kira sat next to me." Hey Y/N" they said "Hey guys " I replied .

The game was really intense and right now the score is 9-9. It was a tie we have little time left and someone has to make the winning point . All of a sudden the crowd roared with joy . Number nine scored the winning point. We jumped with joy . I think I'm developing a crush on the mysterious number nine.

AT HOME

"Dad we won" stiles shouted . "Really? " "Yeah" i butted in. We just laughed . I went to my room then i heard a knock . I opened the door to reveal stiles and scott."Hey" they said awkwardly "Hi" i said back in the sam way. " Can i talk to you " stiles said not waiting for my answer he closed the door behind him. "Do you have a crush on someone supposedly associated with the number nine " you simply answered with a no ."Ok then .Bye " he said while leaving .

IN STILES' ROOM
Stiles' POV

"So scott" I said questioningly . "She's lying" scott said " i hate to say it stiles but i told you so " scott said . "To make it even worse i kinda sorta bit him. He's a werewolf " "What?!?" I said . "Then it's a definite no"

AT SCHOOL

YOUR POV

I was standing by my locker and out of nowhere came my friend mason and number nine . He came towards me and said "Hey Y/N. This is my friend Liam . Liam this is my friend Y/N. " he held his hand out " nice to meet you " "nice to meet you too" I said shaking his hand my heart skipped a beat and he smirked .They then left .' Thats odd' I thought to myself. Ibclosed my locker and headed to class.

LIAM's POV

"Nice to meet you" I said to the beautiful girl in front of me . "Nice to meet you too" she said shaking my hand and i heard her heart skip a bit and i just smirked and me and mason went to class. Only to see Y/N in our class. "Oh i forgot to tell you she's in most of our classes ." Mason said chuckling. This is going to be a long period.

HEY GUYS . PART TWO ?!? SURE WHY NOT.