Chapter 1

I walked once again the halls of New York University's Tish School of arts for the second time. This time, nothing or anything was standing in my way. I had a role in my musical, had my best friend enrolled in NYU and had the first class with her.

"Ready for Second Semester bestie?" Lena said catching up with me.

"Ready than I'll ever be. I'm gonna rule this semester!!!" I said with confidence.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetheart" Lena said laughing.

As we walked in to our first class, Dance 901, the students were warming up. Lena was wearing her leggings and I was wearing my sweatpants and my plain gray t-shirt. The way these kids warmed up made us look like shit. It left us Jaw Dropped.

"Alright, everyone. Welcome to Dance 901. My name is Mr Groban. And I'll 've your dance instructor for this semester. Why did y'all stop warming up? Did I say to stop?  No I didn't. So keep warming up!!!" He yelled.

"This teachers a bitch." Lena said under her breath

"This semester you will learn and develop skills to, let's say, improve your dancing. Some of you have what it takes. As of now, I can point out who I think got what it takes. Those who don't, y'all might as well start applying for Hollister or Hot Topic because you suck. Yeah I'm talking to you, Sarah Michelle Gellar." He said pointing at a girl that was dancing.

"Jerk." I mumbled. Mr. Dornan turned to face me.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" He asked me

"Um...."

"Stop everyone." He said to everyone and they stopped."Now, what's your name?"

"Lu-" but he cut me off

"No don't answer that. Let me guess. Your Lucas Morris. Of course you are. You're all over the Broadway blogs. The new cast member of Into The Woods." He said smiling devilishly.

"Yeah that's me." I replied.

"So let me guess, you come from a shitty city, let's say, somewhere in South Carolina, was in a choir in high school and thought he could make it big in Broadway. So he followed his dream of a shit to not only accomplish it but also come and justify me in my own class just because he got a part in a musical. Now let me tell you something Shitty Evan Peters, you think you can come in my class and tell me what to say and what not to say. You're messing with the wrong person."

" You think you scare me but you don't. I just placed my opinion. And if you don't like my opinion then don't state yours to bring people down."

"You know what Lucas Morris," he said coming towards me."I had a name of list of people who I was going to make their life a living hell. Now I see that I don't need a list. You are my list." He said giving his back to me and continuing class.

"You are fucked" Lena said while we walked to find a place to eat.

"Well I wasn't gonna let him talk to that girl that way. It was rude."

"Well yeah Luke. But you don't wanna make enemies. Especially a teacher like Mr Groban." Lena said as she bit her sandwich.

"Luke?" Said someone from behind me. I turned to see the girl that I stepped for in Dance Class.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to thank you for stepping in for me. That was really nice."

"No problem." And she walked away. I turned to see Lena and she just shrugged her shoulders.

We ate our lunch in silence and we went to our classes after that. By the end of the day, I went to my first rehearsal of the musical.

As I walk in, I notice a group of people in the stage performing the opening number of Chicago just for fun.