Chapter 7

Marc and I drove around for what seemed like hours, and not once did he give me a chance to be sad.

We joked around and he told me funny stories about the guys. It brought back so many happy memories from when we use to be together.

We were so happy back then, I mean sure we had some disagreements but what couple doesn't. The majority if not all of the relationship was pure happiness.

Being here with Marc just driving around in Barcelona brought back so many memories. We use to always do this whenever we had a problem we would just drive around and talk for hours. And at the end we always had a solution and a empty gas tank.

"Nadi!" Marc yelled causing me to break from my thoughts and swerve a little.

"Huh? What?" I asked coming back to reality.

"I've been talking to you for awhile, what were you in such deep thought about?" He asked looking at me concerned.

I smiled and shook my head "Nothing... you know just memories".

He looked at me confused and then something must have clicked in that head of his.

He smiled and took one of my hands off the steering wheel and intertwined our fingers.

"I missed this" he smiled as he kissed the back of my hand

"Marc-" I was starting to say when he cut me off.

"We have a lot more to talk about, but let's just enjoy the moment" he smiled his angelic smile.

I nodded and yawned.

"Why don't you pull over and let me take over" he smiled.

I nodded and pulled over to the side of the road.

"Wait!" Marc yelled as I reached for the door handle.

He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and bolted out the door he ran to the driver's side and opened the door for me.

"Marc" I whined.

He chuckled, "What kind of gentleman would I be if I let you open your own door."

I giggled as he took my hand and led me to the passenger seat.

"Su alteza"(your highness) he bowed as I slipped into my seat laughing.

"Payaso!"(clown) I giggled.

He laughed and got into the drivers seat.

After a short while Marc pulled up to his house and it was just as I remembere big and modern.

Marc's POV

We pulled up to my house and Nadia seemed to look at every aspect of the house.

I parked the car and ran to open the door for Nadia almost tripping over my own feet causing her to giggle .

"Don't laugh" even though it sounds like angels singing "I'm trying to be a gentleman" I chuckled.

"Aw Marc" she smiled as I helped her out she cupped my cheek, "You don't have to try" she said and kissed my cheek.

She laughed again as my cheeks turned the brightest shade of red.

I smiled and shook my head as I led her inside.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I asked .

"Water would be nice" She smiled as she made her way out the glass sliding doors to the back yard.

I smiled and walked towards the kitchen. I poored her and myself a glass of water then made my way outside.

As soon as I stepped out I heard sniffling, I frowned and looked up to see Nadi.