Chapter 2 : playboy??

Here the chapter 2.I hope you will enjoy it~~~sorry for my grammar mistakes!!! I'm so bored so I think I will made 2 chapters today. :-)

________________________________

The next day.....

Now the time is 8a.m.Shou and I promised each other that we will go buy any stuff we need for school at 9 a.m.so, I still have 1 hour to get ready.

"What kind of clothes should I wear?"I have thought about it for quite a long time.when I watch the clock,I feel surprised because it is already 8:50 a.m!!!I am very panick that time so I just any clothes that suit me.

I end up wearing a white blouse with a purple sweater ( I guess because I don't know the clothe's type T^T ) and jeans for my pants.aigoo~~girls sure spend a lot of time by choosing clothes to wear -_-

At 9 a.m sharp,I heard someone knock the door.wau,he sure keep her promise.I hope he doesn't know I spend a lot of time on clothing.

I quickly open the door.as soon I open the door,he give me such a huge smile.he looks very good looking but..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who is he??? O-0 ?

Silence fill the atmosphere around us.he quickly look at my place 's number and realised he make a mistakes.I saw he blush really.....you know what I mean.

without further delay,he apologize and go to the place which just 3 rooms away at the ride side of my place.this time he checks the room's number carefully then he knock the door. such an embarrassing situation #>-

Then I hear door open on my left.this time it Shou.wau!!!as expected from our previous school kingka~~he looks so hot and I like him just as a BESTFRIEND because I still trauma about my past..I know he has feelings for me but I just can't fall in love with him...

"Such a beauty~~~"I quickly slap his arm.he groans in pain and pointed his lips.

I giggled when I see his cute face.I take a glance at an unknown guy before.so he is meeting a girl uh...girlfriend???when the girl get into her place,the guy looks at me and smirk then get into 'his woman' 's place.I quickly face my head away to Shou.

I facepalm at myself because of the embarrassment.I bet he thinks weird about me.

"Yah Haruna,daijobou ( are you okay ) ?? " asked Shou.

"I'm fine.you don't have to worry about me.well let's go buy our stuff.Don't waste our time just by standing.time is golden and golden is time!!!"I said.

"Golden Time!!!"he shouted as we start to walk.

"That's an anime right?ish you are such an otaku"I smirk.I push the button of elevator to go down.

"I'm not an otaku.it's because your sentence is so long so I make it short."we get in to the elevator and he still stand for his pride.

Stationary Shop

Shou's Pov

We start to buy our own stuffs.I can see some of the girls in the shop look at me flirtingly.such a bothersome.it seems like I am an idol!!!wau~~I start to imagine how my life will be if I'm an idol until someone slap my back hardly.

"Ouch!!!"I groan.ish....this girl...you are lucky I'm not a monster....if I was..you know what your future will be . I glanced at Haruna with an angry face

"What??don't blame me because I already call you about hundreds times but you still daydreaming!"Haruna start to nag.so boring... -_-

Time skips -> -> -> ->

Haruna's POV

After we took our lunch,we headed home.I'm so tired so I lay on the couch and turn on the tv.Now I'm watching We Got Married Taemin and Naeun.

Somehow I felt jealous at their sweet moments.I wonder if I will be able to experience it again.

Past memories keep hunting me and prevents from me to fall in love.I hope there will be someone who can open my heart widely.then,I accidentally fall to sleep.

As soon I wake up from sleep,my back feel so hurt...this what will happen when you sleep on the couch.then,I look at the clock.what the??!!! It already 10 p.m.!!!seriously?how long I sleep?ish that's why back hurt like hell and I'm so hungry.

Well we spend hours on shopping anyways.I go to the kitchen to grab some food and eat.

I bet I will be able to sleep at night since I slept so long.I hope I won't be late to go to school.

Speaking of school......
0-o I still not prepare my stuffs yet!!!! Aigoo.... I quickly eat my food and go preparing my school stuffs.

After many minutes,I finally finish preparing my stuffs.i lay on my bed and sigh hardly.suddenly the guy who mistakes my place is his girlfriend's place come to my mind.

"Why I'm remembering him?it's not like we know each other " I start to question myself.

I'm so curious about him...I wonder if he is a playboy.

Flashback at the mall

Author's POV

Shou and haruna went to a shopping mall because they want to buy some clothes.

On their way to a cloth shop,Haruna saw the guy from before with another girl at a shop which sell things for couple.

Haruna doesn't believe at first but when haruna and shou went to buy food at a restaurant,Haruna saw the guy again but with another woman...

End of flashback

After thinking and try to solve her curiosity about the guy,Haruna decided to forget about him because she thought she will never meet him again.even if they meet they will not recognize each other.

________________________________

Finally chapter 2 is done.phew~~~ somehow I feel my story is so boring...well I will keep trying to make this story very enjoyable.I'm very bad with English so please bear with it T-T after all English is my weakness...

Please vote and comment!!!
Don't comment if it is something bad.