chapter 1

WARNING:sorry for wrong grammar and spelling

(Haruku pov)

*beep beep be-,smash*ugg,no another alarm clock is now broken and I have to buy another one ,tsk,"ougg!,I really hate mornings"I sat from my bed still half asleep ,sigh,'its my first day of high school and broken alarm clock yay' note the sarcasm.

sigh, I went to bathroom take shawer and brush my teeth,after that then walk to my closet,put a V-neck blue T-shirt,black jaket zip dawn with no sleeve,black lose jean,some convers shoes, sweatband and my silver blue headphone,hang on my neck.when I finish,I took my iphone and ipod,and walk to the whole budy mirror when I look of myself to make sure its okey and i let my hair spike up.

Sigh,Im surepries that people think Im a guy because of my appearance,even my hair was long.I put my glasses on to hide my sharp electric blue eyes,sometimes my eyes glow when I'm enrage or piss off.

walking dawnstairs,went to the kitchen to make pancake for breackfast.when i finish my breackfast,I went upstairs to get my skateboard and my bag,after that I went out and lock the house,I put on my hoodie and headphone,And starting to listen the music,and went skate to the Ouran academy.

Timeskip

when i'm arrive at school and I let my hoodie down ,i'm standing their,staring in horror,'why is the school paint pink!!!........huge and a walking popcorn,Im glad my apperance is guy ', sweatdrop,but compose myself quickly,I heard some gigles and some few word from girls near by and glancing at my derection . but I just shrug and went to the main office to take my schedule.

I'm in front of the main office and went inside, I saw the counter and the lady and went there . the lady was checking her nails"umm,excuse me miss can I have my time table please" said to her in deep voice. when she look at me she went red ."uh uh umm" she stutter and can't make a word."miss,my time table please" I asked again.she snap from her daydream and put some flirtirious look."sure handsome"she said in a sexy voice.yuck ,I'm a girl but she's the one who flirt toward me.

she gave me the schedule and I walkout.when I'm outside the room,I notice there an extra paper and look it. I sweatdrop, its her number. I just trow it away.then walk to my home room.

Time skip

'arghh!!,I dont no why they have a three library and full of a noisy rich people' close door of the labrary,sigh.I  walk out to search some room,'I think,I need to find a quoite place to study?or practice my music?and i wish that haruhi is here' I thought. while I was walking. Some girls went to my derection.

The girls was blushing madly and gigles ."umm, Haruku-kun are ganna join the host club?"they asked and I only stare at them emotionless.they went red like tomato some others almost faint ,if only some of them has a green hair they will past being a tomato."umm Haruku-Kun are you joining" they asked again.they get "Hn" as my repliy and walk out.
I heared chorus of squeal and gigles.

'hmm,Host club huh, interesting' I thought to myself. I continue searching a quiet place to study.while walking.

I found abondon music room 3#,I walk for the door,open it and took a peak,then I heard some churus of voice,"Welco-"before they can even finish,I close the door and walk away really fast to the next music room 2#before they even take a look.I don't want to start a trouble  .when I'm inside the room and Phew that was close ,'I thougt that room was abandun?,sigh,Im glad that I manage to walk to another room'sigh,wow Im sighing alot.I hope Im not ganna encouter them.
walk through the room.there's no other people beside me,

went through some instrument,I sow a electric guitar,took it and sat some stool nearby.I sang a song that pop on my head.while I was playing the guitar, I didn't notice some people from the  other side were listening to my music.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
sorry guys for the short storyo
hontony gomenasai mina-san