Shippo

Shippo comes into the picture!
And is it bad to like a character you made up because I seriously like Ayumi as a character hehe I don't know why lets go my pineapples!!!

Ayumi P.O.V

It's been about week since Roku came and it's been the most painful week! I huffed in annoyance as I watch Roku and Nishio play, it's like my own brother loves him more than me! I'm not jealous! I huffed again "Not jealous" I mumbled "Jealous of what?" I looked to my right to see a tall man with orange hair tied into a tight pony tail, wearing an animal fur with open blue vest underneath and bright green eyes.

"S-S-Shippo!" I stuttered he looked at me smiling "Been awhile Ayumi hasn't it?" I nodded "Y-Yea!" Nishio crashed into Shippos stomach hugging him tightly "Uncle Shippo!!" He yelled, Shippo laughed.

Roku had walked up to the three of looking at Shippo "who's this?" He asked little bit annoyed "This is Shippo a fox demon, Shippo this is Roku some one mother decided to have live with us" Shippo laughed "That's like Kagome"

I sighed, "yes so like mother" Shippo looked at Roku's sword curiously but then looked away quickly "Speaking of Kagome and Inuyasha, where are they" "papa went on a job with Miroku and Mama is-" "Herb picking" he interrupted, grinning like a devil I growled at him. He just grinned more.

Shippo looked between the two of us "Do you guys even-" "No!" I said standing up and leaving. I could feel there stares as I was fleeing, maybe I said that a little to harshly.

I sighed

Roku P.O.V

I don't understand how I can piss her off so easily, I sighed "Surprised she does that much with you and not just rip out your throat so you wouldn't talk anymore" I looked at Shippo "why are you saying that" he chuckled "let's just say she has the personality of her father and not much of a people person" I looked at him confused "She's friends with that monk, his wife, his kids the human girl named Rin"

"That's because Ayumi was raised with them like me!" Nishio said, guess that makes more sense "I've been with her father, he doesn't seem like that now" Shippo laughed "If you met Inuyasha when he was first with Kagome you would understand that they weren't not on the best terms" he smiled

"because Kagome was human?" I asked "Close, plus she shattered a jewel he wanted but whatever that's all over now" hm "She is a very interesting demon" I said looking at the forest she ran into. "She's a half demon you know" Shippo said ruffling Nishio's hair "she also holds a human heart and has a name not "demon"" he slightly glared at me "Right right, that's what I call her" "I'm surprised Inuyasha hasn't murdered you on the spot for calling her that"

"That's because Kagome has been here to-" Shippo stood grabbing my vest pulling me closer "Listen "Human" Kagome has a human heart because she was human, but if you have a problem with Ayumi and her father then get out, Ayumi has enough on her hands trying survive with just being judge she doesn't need more help from you" he spat.

Nishio backed away slowly afraid where this was going, I grabbed his wrist tightly "Don't tell me how to treat people demon" he dropped me with I landing on my ass "If you have an attitude like that, I really suggest you leave" He said in an angry tone "Nishio lets go to Sangos and visit Yasu" Nishio grabbed Shippo's hand "Ok uncle Shippo" he said before they both left.

I sat down on the wooden floor "What's his problem...." I said "it's not like I hate her or anything" but I do like her mother like she is a human 'probably because she was one' my mind said "Shut up" "Shut up? But I didn't even say anything" I heard Ayumi say, my eyes widen and I looked up to see her face "I-I didn't say that" I stuttered "Um...Yea ok" she said walking inside and sitting by the fire "By the way you usually stay out past dark" I said turning around sitting across from her.

"Yea well...." She looked towards the roof "Just didn't feel like being out so late you know" she half smiled. "Uh huh...."

She looked at me dead in the eyes "Sorry" I was confused "Sorry for?" "The way I acted" ok this isn't right she's being nice, she usually isn't nice "Are you ok? Do you have a fever?" I said getting up moving closer to her, I felt her forehead and my own but she didn't have a high temperature.

She started to blush "I-I'm fine!" She said moving her head away "Just isn't a good night" "goodnight? But there's no storm or rain it seems fine to me" I looked seeing the sun hanging low over the land.

She moved into a corner "Not a good night" she repeated, Kagome had walked holding some sort of bag "Oh I'm glad you're in here with Roku" she looked around nervously "where's Nishio?" She asked worriedly "He's with Shippo" she looked shocked "Oh Shippos back" she smiled looking out into the sky "I hope Inuyasha stays safe tonight he usually stays home on a night like this" I was confused on what she meant.

She had went into the room she sleeps in with Inuyasha leaving Ayumi and I alone. I looked back at Ayumi "Hey Dem- I mean Ayumi" she looked at me surprised "Yes?" She questioned "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked, she nodded "I'm sure" she said hugging her legs close to her chest" but now that you look at it she is pretty cute, her eyes are very beautiful too she's pretty small for her age I'm about 6 to 7 inches taller than her so she has to look up when she speaks to me.

I sighed looking at the fire, what am I thinking there's no way I can fall in love with a half demon not after they slaughtered my whole village.

Oh my oh my what do you think is so special about this night hm? I'm pretty sure you have a good idea hahaha