Usually when the voices spoke in her head they were undistinguished merged together speaking nonsense. But the voice that spoke to her now was like her aunts and Declan's voice in her head. It was strong and firm.

Who are you? Aubrey asked, why can I hear you inside my head?

Your powers are getting stronger,the closer you get to finding the truth the more powerful you get, said the voice, that's why you can hear me and that's why you can hear Declan. Don't be afraid of the usurper on the silver throne, you were born to rule over him side by side beside your true king. Now ask your questions to the Fae in front of you.

"What is a diviner?" Aubrey demanded,"Why have you-"

The king simply waved his hand dismissively and Aubrey stopped abruptly. He stood up from his throne and Michael and Sarah beside her took a sharp breath in.

He was even more daunting when he stood up, almost touching seven foot in his full height.

"Son." He regarded looking behind Aubrey.

Declan.

Declan was standing behind her. And the king had called him son.

But the king looked like Michael, who was currently staring at the king with a mix of awe and fear almost mirroring the look on Sarah's face beside him.

Declan stood defiantly straight, his face giving nothing away as he stared at the king with a look that bordered near boredom. Aubrey knew that look, she didn't know how she knew, but she knew that look on his face and it was one he wore when every nerve on his body sensed danger.

"Father." He regarded his voice utterly emotionless and his gold eyes hard as the metal.

The king waved to his side and Declan moved from his position behind her to stand beside his father.

Father?
Declan was a prince?

Aubrey's head was swimming. She was confused as hell and utterly terrified.

Her aunt was a Faerie who could speak to her telepathically.

The king who looked like Michael, was Declan's father.

God, what was next? Miley Cyrus crashing through the throne room yelling I came in like a wrecking ball?

"Welcome to the Seelie Court Aubrielle." The king said looking down at her,"It's rare that we get visitors and even rarer when we get visitors who are as important as you are."

"You're parents were powerful Demi-Fae, their loss was felt deeply in my court." He said, he took a step forwards and stretched his hand forward bringing it below her chin to push her head up so that she was staring right at those terrible blue eyes of his.

"You don't look very much like them." He commented scanning her thoroughly," Though I can see the fire burning in your mother alive in you."

Aubrey was tempted to smack his icy hands off her but she was too frozen by his gaze to do anything.

The king abruptly let go and strode back to his throne siting down once again, so that he was at eye level with Aubrey.

And a good distance away, thank god. Aubrey thought.

"You have questions." He said,"And they will be answered but you need to answer mine."

Trust Declan, even when he doesn't trust you Aubrey. The voice in her head spoke.

And that's when she realised where she had heard this voice before. It was that girl she had seen in her vision, outside in the hall where the glass floor had shattered and the girl had fallen through.And it was the same voice that she had heard with Declan's when the vending machine had exploded.