Human!Gir x reader

Yeah that's meh Gir in the pic :3 sexy ain't he ;) lol and zim is obviously not happy about it anywhere,le story!^-^

Gir's POV-

Here I was In bed watching anime (Y/N) requested ^_^.It was called Fairy Tail,and I really like it!My favorite character was happy,cause he's just awesome! I couldn't help,but look at Lucy.She's so pretty just like (Y/N)!I couldn't help but think...would I be able to get a girl as pretty as (Y/N)?I think I love her..

I've liked her since I first met her.She also attends skool with zim.She's friends with zim also!So that's pretty much why she's friends with me...I mean,I hope she likes me more than that.

I love the way her eyes sparkle,her flowy (H/C) (H/L) hair when it flows,her charming smile, when she feeds me waffles,the list just goes on and on actually!

I sighed and just fell asleep for now.

~le time skip~

Reader's POV-

I woke up the next morning to my hell of a alarm clock.I didn't get much sleep last night.I stayed up until like 4 in the morning just thinking and going into lala land.

I groggily got up and headed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair.While I was doing that,I was thinking about Gir again.That's the most amazing person I was thinking about last night.

I've liked Gir since the start.It was like I met my twin for the first time!I almost slapped myself once for thinking that Gir would EVER be with me.He probably just thinks of me as a friend ,right?!I wish not.

At that point, I felt a tear slip.Stupid.How could I cry over something like that?!I sighed. I fucking hate feelings....

Anyways,I went out for skool and didn't care if I ate breakfast or not.Plus,I planned on meeting Gir after skool like usual ^-^

~le time skip again cuz no one likes skool~

Reader's POV again

I went to Zim's house.He didn't really give a fuck I was there like almost everyday.Plus,I knew he's an irken!And girwas once a lil robot!How awesome is that actually?

"Hai zim!^-^" I greeted him with my usual kawaii voice like Gir's.Really (Y/N)?

"Oh hello (Y/N)..would you like to come in?" He asked with a blunt look on his face since he knows I'll come in anyways. "Yeah thanks,zimmy!" I went inside.He rolled his eyes at the nickname I always give him.

"Whatever" Zim rolled his eyes again and headed back to his lab.I decided to find Gir cause of meh plan.He was usually in the kitchen with waffles,but I guess not.I shrugged and decided to go upstairs to his room.

Gir's POV-

I was in bed all day.Zim was pretty concerned about me or whateva.I told him I was fine and he just says OK and walks off.Sometimes I wonder if zimmy actually likes me as family or somethin.I was thinking about (Y/N).I wish she was here right now.

I then heard a knock on my door."Hey Gir it's me!!^-^"That beautiful voice.I knew it was (Y/N)!

"Come in!" I responded. She opened the door and gave me a hug.I hugged back of course!I kind of sniffed her hair..it smells sooo good as always."So what's up?"She asked me while lying on my bed.I kind of blushed.

"Nothin!I was watching that anime you suggested!It's so cool!^-^" I shouted,jumping in excitement.She smiled and laughed at me.

"Ha-ha well I'm glad you liked it!" She smiled at me.I lied back on my bed right beside her. I blushed and I could also see her blush too.It was kinda cute!It was quiet for at least five minutes.I can't stand it!I have to tell her before it's too late!

"Uuh (Y/N)?".

She turned her head at me." Yeah?".Ooh those beautiful eyes."I have something to tell you".Ugh I hate blushing so much!She smiled again."What is it?".

"uuh I-i just wanted to s-say...I really like you OK?Not as a friend ,much more than that" I blurted it out.I was extremely blushing at this point.Out of nowhere she pecked me on the cheek.I was shocked."I really like you too,Gir"She had this dreamy smile on her face. I leaned in towards her face and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

She kissed back. This felt so right!Our kiss kind of turned into a sloppy make out..hehe.After like 10 minutes she pulled away and hugged me,cuddling into my chest. I held her closer. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.She pulled away and kissed me again."Yes!I'd love to be your girlfriend"She exclaimed and we hugged again.

I was surprised we were sitting there for hours!I knew she fell asleep.I went to zim and told him (Y/N) is spending the night.He was OK with it.I didn't tell him we were dating yet,though.
I changed Into my pajamas and pulled the covers over us.I held her tight again.

"I love you (Y/N)....."