one

Olivia's P.O.V.

"So, sleepover at mine or yours tonight?" Jessica asked me as we were walking down the halls to go home from school. We're meeting Sammy at her car because she's the only one that has one.

"Mine, I guess." I chuckled, "my parents aren't going to be home this weekend."

"Business trip?" She already knew.

"Yup." I smiled.

"Okay, so I have a plan for the sleepover. I'll tell you and Sam when we get there." Jen stated.

"Mkay." I hummed.

We continued walking to Sam's car, then hopped in; I sat in the front passenger seat, and Jen in the back.

"So, your house?" Sam assured.

"Yup." I said popping the p.

"K k." She replied.

°°°

Once we got to my house, we all went straight to my room.

"Okay. So, plan." I said, referring to what Jen said earlier.

"Oh yeah, right." She chuckled.

"So, what we can do is....... add random usernames on Snapchat, and also some celebrities, and Snapchat them a selfie or something. Just say random stuff to them." Jen stated, adding a small giggle at the end.

"Eh, okay." I sighed.

"Do you have a better idea?" Sam asked me.

"Nope." I replied.

"Then shut up." Jen finished, causing us all to laugh our heads off.

I unlocked my phone and opened the Snapchat app.

"You guys look up usernames to add, and I'll add them." I stated.

They replied with a simple okay and Sam went on her phone to look up usernames, and Jen just looked over my shoulder.

"Okay, do you know who 5 Seconds of Summer is?" Sam asked me.

"Uhm- I've heard of them, they're that one boy band from Australia or some thing like that, right?"

"THEY ARE NOT A BOY BAND!" Sam exclaimed at me.

"Whoa, geez. Okay." I laughed.

"Well, yeah." She laughed, "there's rumored usernames for them. Add them." She handed me her phone, and I typed in all the usernames shown on the screen. There were four, so there must be four members in that band.

"Lets add other random ones now, then we'll send a Snapchat to every contact you added."

°°°

After adding about 10 more random contacts, we decided that was enough.

"Let's send a selfie." Jen suggested.

"Okay." I laughed.

I got my phone in position, and snapped a photo. I had one eye shut, and my tounge stuck out a little. Jen put up a peace sign, and Sam was just smiling.

"Good?" I asked them.

"Yup."

"What should I say?" I questioned.

"Something random. Like.."

"Whats your favourite animal, Liv?" Sam asked me.

"Thats a stupid question." I said, they already know my favourite animal.

"Okay, then say 'I like penguins'."

"Okay." I chuckled.

I typed in 'I like penguins' with a penguin and blue heart emoji.

I sent it to all the contacts I added, and set my phone down to wait for a reply from at least one.

"Netflix?"

"Netflix."

*************

We were in the middle of watching Friends reruns, and my phone screen lit up with a notification from Snapchat.

'Snapchat from luhelloh'.

"Guys! Someone we added Snapchatted back!" I shouted, grabbing my phone and unlocking it.

I opened the Snapchat app, my friends hovering over my shoulders, and opened that Snapchat luhelloh sent me.

It was just black and it said
'I like penguins too. :)'

"Why didn't the person show their face?" I thought aloud.

"Maybe they're a celebrity and doesn't want to show his or her face." Sammy logiced.

"Eh, maybe." Jen chuckled.