"Wassup." Kelly sat next to me and took one of the fries I was about to pick up causing me to punch his tatted arm.

"Damn girl. You hit like a man. Why all the cute ones hit hard?" He asked Ty before looking at me and Lala. Awe he called me cute. Not that I care though.

"I don't play when it comes to whats mine."

"Mhm..." He smirked. I could already feel that he was about to say something slick. "You gon be over protective of me then?" I knew it.

"Why should I be? We not together." I said with a small grin.

"We will be though." He gave me a toothy smile after licking his lips. I could feel my cheeks heating up as Ty and Lala decided to be dramatic and say "Ooh"

I remained silent as I check the messages on my phone only for it to be snatched out of my hand.

"I told you to put me in your phone as PapiKel."

"You and I both know that wasn't gonna happen."

"You so boring... Im in here as Kelly. Just Kelly no emojis nothing." He mumbled before typing stuff in and handing it back. Seeing he put PapiKel😏💦

"Whats my name in yo phone then?"

"Jackie." I smack my lips.

"I'll change it." He says with a sigh. "That better?"

"All you did was add emojis!" I snatched it out of his hand and put my name in there as Jaee😋💕. "There something simple."

He rolls his eyes before slipping his phone in his pocket reaching for another fry.

"Oh my gosh Kelly." I laugh as he picks one up.

"Im not gon' eat it."

"Then why you pick it up?"

"So I can feed it to you." He says lowering his eyes at me before running his tongue across his bottom lip, biting it slightly. I contain my hormones and briefly close my eyes.

"Open ya mouth." He laughs putting the fry up to my lips. I bite it whole accidentally on purpose biting his finger in the process.

"Ow!" He whines giving me a sad face. I smile at him in return and he eats a piece of my brownie.

"Sorry boo." I smile patting his cheek. He nods and smirks at me.

"Im gonna get you back. Just watch..."

"I'll be waiting." I say amused as to what he's going to do.

_______

"Oh my gosh Kelly Im gonna beat your ass."

"Why?" He laughed as I chased him through the parking lot.

"You embarrassed me." He laughed even louder as I chased him to his car.

"I did not."

*Flashback : About 2 hours ago*

"So what's your name ma?" This guy Jamir asked me.

"Jacie." I smiled twirling my hair. This guy was a cutie he had curly hair, big brown eyes, perfect teeth, and he was brown skin.

"Beautiful name for-" He stopped abruptly looking at something behind me. I was about to turn around but felt a pair of arms around my waist and a couple of soft kisses on my neck which turned into nibbles.