1 ~ Intro

"You can't change you're life overnight."

Monday, August 18
7:45 am

Jacie walked down the hallway of her new school, not knowing where to go. She tried to get plenty people's attention but everyone ignored her. Her hazel eyes wandered around the hall until they landed on a girl who was standing at her locker. She looked lonely so Jacie made her way over to her.

"Excuse me." She spoke startling the girl a bit. "Im sorry, um do you know where Advanced Calculus is?" The girl smiled and nodded.

"Yes. That's actually the class Im headed to. My name is Latreace but you can call me Lala." She spoke gesturing for a handshake.

"Cool. Im Jacie but call me Jace." She smiled back while shaking her hand.

"You must be new huh?"

"Yeah." She sighed sadly missing her friends already.

"Well consider me your first friend of Senior year. Welcome to Findlay Prep. Home of talented kids whether its with Academics, Visual arts, or Sports. There are a lot of cuties here too. You'd be surprised."

Jacie smiled and nodded. "I think Im gonna like it here."

"Girl you'll love it."

________________________________________________________

Vote & Comment please.

Its short but then again its a Prologue soo... Anyways.

Jacie in the MM (if it doesn't show up something's wrong with wattpad again)

Parts of the story will be written in 3rd person but you guys will know when it's in someone's p.o.v

~Yani💕