Chapter 7: Ambush

Yona's P.O.V.

According to Mundok, there is a Priest that lives in the mountains. He knows the right path for us. I hope we could find him soon.

"I'm so tired. Hak~ Where are we?" I sighed. "Just bear with it a little more, Princess." Hak said.

"Yuna, aren't you tired?" I turned to look at Yuna behind and saw her standing, not following us. Her expression was serious. I wonder what's wrong?

"Yuna, what's wrong with you? We're going to leave you behind if you keep standing there!!~" Hak shouted teasingly. "Shut up, you freak! Don't say that to my sister. There's no way we'll leave her alone here!" I hit him in the head. "Ouch. That hurts, ya know!~" Hak frowned and rubbed his head.

"Oh. I'm coming~" She ran towards us. "What's wrong, Yuna?" I asked. "It's nothing, Onee-chan." She replied.

"Are you okay, Yuna? Aren't you tired?" I asked her again. "I'm fine." She said.

Yuna's P.O.V.

I felt someone following us or is it just my imagination? "Hak." I called him. "What?" He asked.

"Do you feel something strange?" I asked. He quickly touches the ground with his hands. "Hehe. Someone's following us." He chuckled.

"Come here, Princess." He quickly pulls Yona to us. We stayed together. "What's wrong with you? Let me go!!" Yona complained.

"We have visitors." I said and Yona shuts up. In a flash, soldiers from the Fire Tribe were now surrounding us. We saw a familiar man in the front lines.

"You!.." Yona hissed as he saw Kan Tae-jun. "What are you doing here?!" I glared at them. "Princesses. I've come to get you." Kan Tae-jun said.

"Bastard. We're not going with a pervert like you." I hissed.

Flashback..

I saw a guy flirting with my sister and keeps on stalking her. His name is Kan Tae-jun, the second son of Kan Soo-jin. Kan Soo-jin, the head of the Fire Tribe.

One day I saw him forcing my sister to date him. I was so mad at him. I couldn't stand it seeing him forcing my sister like that so I finally decided to help my sister. But it's a good thing that Hak saved my sister and driving Tae-jun away by pretending that they were a couple. Hak even said that he promised a future together with my sister~~ If only Hak didn't save her, I doubt that pervert could go home without a bruise.

Back to Present..

"Ohh. Please don't say that, Princess Yuna. I know you don't want Soo-won to become the King of Kouka." Tae-jun smiled.

"What are you planning?" Yona asked and glared at him. "Hehe. Princess Yona, if you become the queen, then you can do whatever you want with Soo-won, right?" Tae-jun said.

"So your telling me to marry you in order to take the Hiryuu castle from Soo-won?" Yona asked. "Onee-chan, don't listen to him. They only want the throne." I said. "She's right, princess." Hak agreed.

"I know that, Yuna." Yona smiled at me.

"So that's why we need to get stronger so when we come back to Hiryuu castle, we can take it back from Soo-won!" Yona continued.

"Yeah. You're right." I nodded. "You heard that, right? These two doesn't need you so go away.~~" Hak smirks and chuckles.

"If you won't go back with me, then I'll just have to force you to!" Tae-jun's eyes widened as he shouts.

"I won't let you!" Hak stood in front of us and pointed his deadly weapon towards Tae-jun and his men.

The Fire Tribe members now surrounded us with their weapon pointed to us.

"Let's get started." Hak smirked.

(Sowwy for not updating guys. I was too busy and our internet connection is not working so I couldn't update my stories. But I hoped you enjoyed!!)