Characters Introductions

Yuna

Age: 15

Height: 5'5

Occupation: Second Princess of Kouka Kingdom.

Appearance: A beatiful girl with white hair and yellow eyes. She wears a red dress with a slit on both sides together with a golden belt and blue scarf. She wears black tights and golden knee boots. She also wears long black gloves.

Her appearance will change later on the story because of her powers and abilities.

Personality: Unlike Yona who really acts like princess, Yuna doesn't want to be treated as princess instead she wants every people to look at her as an equal and she doesn't care about her status as a princess. She is noisy sometimes but she is kind and loving. She cares about all the people in Kouka Kingdom. She can handle weapons even though his Father doesn't allow her.

Likes and Hobbies: She is good at handling weapons like sword and bow n' arrow. She likes practicing together with Hak.

Yona

Age: 16

Height: 5'2

Occupation: First Princess of Kouka Kingdom

Hak

Age: 18

Height: 6'2

Yuna and Yona's childhood friend.
Formerly one of the Five Generals and the former Head of the Wind Tribe. Also known as the thunder beast of Kouka Kingdom.

Occupation: Yona and Yuna's Personal bodyguard

Soo-won

Age: 18

Height: 6'1

He, Hak, Yuna and Yona were childhood friends. He is the cousin of Yona and Yuna. He killed King Il and succeeds the throne.

Occupation: New Emperor of Kouka Kingdom.

Kija

Age: 20

Height: 5'9

Occupation: Dragon Warrior and the current Hakuryuu (White Dragon)

Shin-ah

Age: 18

Height: 5'11

Occupation: Dragon Warrior and the current Seiryuu (Blue Dragon)

Jae-ha

Age: 25

Height: 6'2

Occupation: Dragon Warrior and the current Ryokuryuu (Green Dragon)

Zeno

Age: 17 (physically)
2000+ (chronologically)

Height: 5'5

Occupation: Dragon Warrior and still the current Ouryuu (Yellow Dragon)

Yoon

Age: 15

Height: 5'4

Occupation: One of the companions of Yuna and Yona.

(Akatsuki no Yona Fanfic. Decided to do it because it's one of my favorite anime(s).I hope you look forward to this.)