✧ two ✧

i hope this isn't terrible. i update so slow, i apologize. <3

---

Classes for Kellin didn't start until the following Monday, which was the next day, so Kellin had one more day of getting used to where he was before he had to start communicating with others.

Currently, Kellin was lying tummy-down on his bed with his laptop in front of him, some soft music playing through the speakers. He was pretty much ignoring his responsibilities and life in general, scrolling through Tumblr and Facebook whilst absentmindedly singing along to the song that was playing; he had Ed Sheeran's 'X' album on repeat.

"Should this be the last thing I see, I want you to know it's enough for me..." he sang softly, then sighed to himself, glancing over at the empty bed across the room.

The previous night, he and Vic chatted for quite some time; talking of their family back home, their different interests, stuff like that. Kellin learned that Vic lived not too far from the college, but he got a dorm so he could be a little more independant. Vic also liked playing guitar, writing music, singing - something Kellin could relate to. Singing was something he loved to do.

At that moment, Vic was out with his other friends. Kellin couldn't exactly remember all their names, but he remembered one; Jaime. He remembered because he giggled while trying to say it.

"Him-ay."

"No, Hi-me."

"...Heem-ay."

"Hi-me."

"Hi-me?"

"Yes! Hi-me."

"Okay. Him-ay."

"No, goddammit--"

Kellin started giggling to himself as he recalled this little conversation, remembering how frustrated Vic got, but the whole time, both of them were laughing.

This whole situation was so new to Kellin; for the longest time, no one really wanted to sit and laugh with him. Vic had known him for what, a few hours? And he seemed to enjoy Kellin's company, and the feeling was most definitely mutual. It felt so nice to actually smile with another human that wasn't his mother.

As Kellin's mind drifted away from Vic and Him-ay, his eyes fell on his bags that he had yet to unpack. One had his bed covers and what-not, toiletries, things like that; the other had his clothing and accessories. The young Kellin glanced around as if someone were watching him, nibbling lightly on his lower lip as he thought whether it was safe; safe to do something he'd been itching to do since he arrived at college.

Kellin stood from his place on his bed and slowly made his way over to his bag of clothing and such, sucking his lips into his mouth as he grabbed it and brought it back to his bed. Glancing around again, he unzipped it and looked in at his things with a smile creeping into his face.

He dug his hands into the bag, searching for one item in particular. His tongue poked out from the corner of his lips as he searched through until he pulled out what he wanted; a pastel pink knitted sweater that sparkled with glitter. The excited Kellin hugged the cloth to his chest and sighed happily before setting it aside and continuing to rummage through his things until he had laid out an outfit; his pastel pink sweater, a pair of high waisted pastel blue shorts, and a pair of pastel pink flats.

To put it simply, Kellin liked pastel colors.

Another thing Kellin liked was something that was hidden by his clothes, so he could wear them all the time without worry. What are they?