1. First day back

•••THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK HERE ON WATTPAD ON A NEW ACCOUNT•••

>>I'm really excited and I hope you'll enjoy it! I promise to update every Thursday or Saturday, I never break a promise! Just so you know :)

>>Please don't comment rude things about other users, this space is just about the book, not what you think about others so be nice and enjoy commenting on the chapters.

**!!!! I love stories filled with drama and I hope you do too!!!!**

!!!***If you're not into kissing and ALL THAT, then this is probably not the book for you, but if you are, then I'm sure this is the right one and tell me if you want me to spice it up a bit because I'm writing this for you and I want you all to enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it***!!!

That's it! Enjoy the story :)

Your girl,
C

********* First Day Back**********

"Lexi! Wake up already! I've called you twenty times!"

I groaned as I turned away from the noise but being faced with the sunlight peeping through my curtains. I grab my phone and realized I forgot to charge it last night. Great start to the day.

*Victoria (3)*

Not bothering to call her back I slowly get out of bed and head towards the bathroom. I get into the shower, hoping it will wake me up.

Those damn Harrison's! Partying all night last night, and that stupid son of theirs! He's so-...

"Morning sunshine"

"Noah! What the hell! Get out!" I scramble into the corner and scream.

"Oh common, I'm your twin... We look the same" he said with a wink and handed me a towel through the glass door.

"Next time just lock the door" he said playfully.

I climb out the shower and glare at him. "Maybe next time when you hear the shower on, don't come in!" I say seriously. He just laughs.

"Stop laughing at me" I frown.

"Someone's in a bad mood" he says while nudging my ribs making me jolt.

"I hate this new house and I hate our new neighbors!" I say and we both grab our toothbrushes and start brushing.

We moved into our new house 2 months ago. Now we're further away from school and have to wake up 30 minutes before we normally do. Plus, we have the worst neighbors possible. The Harrison's. Part owner of 'The Ryder and Harrison Hospital'. They're these huge private hospitals around the country with the best surgeons and specialists. And unfortunately, their brat of a son goes to our school. Dylan Harrison. The jock of all jocks and the biggest man-whore alive.

The only nice thing about living here, is in the other side is one of my best friends, James.

He used to be a man-whore and best friends with Dylan. Imfact he used to be, what our school calls, 'The Head Wolf ' or as you would normally put it, the head jock. The wolf is our schools mascot. . .It's been a generation thing to call the captain 'The Wolf'. My dad was it when he went to our school. My brother would have been if he hadn't stopped football.

Ever since my dad died my brother lost all interest in anything to do with sport, because that's what they did together... Daily. Now Noah has put up this wall for everyone else to show he's strong but I know he still hurts. So do I. We all do, he just won't admit it.

My mother on the other hand, is basically a ghost. She also, when my dad died, did everything she could to keep her mind off of it. She worked her way to the top, the top top. My mother, is the head designer of vogue. She works none stop and comes home once in a while, but always checks up on us. I miss her, a lot.