Chapter Fifteen: It Was A Crappy Move.

IT'S BEEN MONTHS since the day at the beach with Sam, Lexi, Becca, Ally and the guys. And truth be told, life was pretty much uneventful. Zach and I were doing great, Aiden and I were closer than before and even Jay and I were friends. He would usually join Aiden and I are on our little outings.

I was currently laying on my bed listening to music when my phone began buzzing on my side. I paused the music and answered it.

''Hey Millie. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out?''Aidens voice rang through my ears.

Upon hearing Aiden's voice the truth came to mind. Aiden and I have grew closer over these few months as for Zach and I well we were still the same, but don't get me wrong I do still like him alot but it felt as though we're gradually drifting apart.

''Yeah sure, what would you like to do?''I ask.

''How about paintballing,''he suggests.''It's been a while since we've done that.''

It's true Aiden and I had done it alot when we were younger. I know that the restriction age was 16 but Drake had bought Aiden and I toy guns so we filled it with paint and that's how it became our hobby.

''That sounds awesome.''I replied with a giddy feeling.

''Great I'll be there in 15 minutes.''He says with a happy voice.

''Okay. See you then.''

''Bye.''

I stood up and changed into my black skinny and a black printed v neck. I pulled on my black converse sneakers and looked at myself in the mirror.

The people at the paint balling ring will give us jumpsuits to wear so I'm fine with what I was wearing.

I combed my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail letting my bangs run over my right eye. I pulled on my wristbands and a necklace around my neck. I also pulled my ring on and placed my contacts in my eyes. I did apply a light shade of strawberry lipgloss to my lips and eyeliner to my eyes.

I grabbed my phone, shoving it in my pocket and walked down when I heard the doorbell ring.

It was Saturday night so it was a good time to go paintballing.

I smiled as I saw Aiden standing there in his dark jeans and a black v neck showing off his arm muscles and he paired it with his silver nike sneakers.

I'll be sure to aim at that.

''Ready?''He asks smiling at me.

I nod, I gave Drake a quick kiss on the cheek before running out with Aiden, to his car. We got in and he drove off to the woods. When we got there Aiden paid for us, we then changed into our dark blue jumpsuits neither of us putting in our arms, even though we're supposed to cover our entire body.

We then grabbed our guns and began to get ready. I ran off in the opposite direction of Aiden and hid behind a bush. I layed flat down on my stomach watching out for Aiden,. When I finally spot him, I aimed directly at his shoes.

''Oh so you wanna play like that.''I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I got up and began shooting him as he did the same. But once I thought I got enough I ran away gun still in hand, laughing. Aiden's deep laughter was not too far away, telling me he was following.

I know it would be a mistake to turn around but I did anyway. My senses took me towards a cave like thing where I came to a halt. But just as I turned Aiden ran into me shoving us both to the ground. I was thrown down onto my back with Aiden ontop of me, holding his weight on his elbows to refrain from crushing me.