Chapter FORTYTHREE.

Start from the beginning

He pulled over and put the car in park.

"Noami, this is the last time. I'm done dealing with this sh*t. Did anything happen?" he said.

I started to cry.

"Noami."

"What?" I semi yelled.

"Did anything happen!" he yelled.

"No! For the first time in a while nothing happened between us." I said lying.

"Good, that's all I wanted to know." he said pulling off.

And there was silence all the way to the school.

When we pulled up I got out and walked away.

"Noami, I'm sorry for yelling. But I care about you and I can't play these games with you." he said.

"You really think I'm playing games Ryan? I'm trying my best to get over him but I cant! I just can't! I'm in love with the dude but I'm with you. And I wish you'll just see that." I said walking away.

I walked into class and took a seat. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Not even Faith and Diamond. All, I could think about was this morning.

My phone started vibrating and I knew it was a text.

firstLOVE - are u okay?

me - no! I can't do this Tray. I thought I could fight it but I don't know what to do. I just wanna cry.

firstLOVE - don't cry baby. Just meet my by my car after this period.

me - after school.

firstLOVE - okay. But won't your little bacon trip?

me - Trayvon stop it. And I just won't tell him. Plus, were not even talking.

firstLOVE - fine, after school.

I went back to doing my work. All day I thought about Tray and this morning.

In last period I got a text from Ryan saying that he loves me and he's sorry. I don't know what to do at this point in time. I'm like in a love triangle.

The bell rung to go home and Tray met me by his car.

We got in and headed to his house. He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"What?" I asked blushing.

"I love you baby girl." he said.

"You've been saying that a lot lately." I said.

"Must be true then." he said.

"Must be." I said.

We pulled up and he picked me up bridal style and carried me inside.

"I wish I can do that in the future. With your beautiful white dress on. And you becoming Mrs. Trayvon Lucas." he said putting me down.

All I could do was laugh.

"Wait, you didn't call me corny are you okay?" he asked feeling my head.

"Haha, no because it was cute." I said.

"You're cute." he said kissing me.

"Can we talk first?" I asked.

"How about we talk naked?" he said taking off my shirt.

"Haha, we won't get much talking done." I said.

He then took off my bra and picked me up wrapping both my legs around him. He started sucking one and going up the stairs until someone came to the door.

"Who in the hell is this?" he said sitting me down onto the stairs

"Just ignore it." I said bringing him back into a kiss.

"Yes ma'am." he said.

I wrapped my legs back around him and he started feeling my girl.

Then another knock came to the door.

"Imma just ignore it." he said kissing my neck.

"Yeah, ignore it." I said.

"Traaaaaaaaaay!" someone said knocking again.

He got up and went to answer it. And it was CJ.

He came in and I put my hands over my breast and was mad as hell. This was the second interruption.

"Don't worry we'll finish this later." he said smacking my axs and handing me my clothes.

"Yeah, that's if we can get to it." I said.

"My bad, did I interrupt anything?" CJ asked.

"Yes."

"No!" Tray said after me.

"Look, just go upstairs and put your stuff on." he said.

"Nope, I feel like being naked." I said.

"Stop playing." he said.

"I'm just going home." I said grabbing my stuff.

This is crazy I don't know what I wanna do. I wanted to have sex with Tray but I didn't at the same time. This sh*t is getting out of hand and I need to take care of it.