Sara Harvey

(Emily's POV)

I drove to the one place that always calms me down. Downtown night clubs and possibly drink my life away. Don't judge me I've been played by the same person twice, how pathetic. I would go to the kissing rock but then thats too predictable the girl would find me there eventually and I don't wanna here the questions whats wrong with you? why did you rush out? what happened? are you gonna give her another chance? Honestly I'm so done with Alison.

Once I reached the front entrance of 'Cherry Chips" which was the name of the club. I gave the bouncer my fake ID and he let me in. Once I was in the club theres a wave of people dancing on the dance floor. I sat down on a bar and I told the bartender to give me my usual, he didn't need to ask for my ID because Ive been here a couple of times and my cousin owns this club. But this is like my domain. He gave me a Midori Sour its not that strong but I'm just getting started. After I finished my drink i ordered more. After a couple of drinks I was tipsy, I didn't care.

"Aye you bartender boy. Make yourself useful and give me a couple shots would ya" I yelled from across the bar and a couple minutes later he comes back with a tray full of shots.

I drank 1

Then 2

And 3

I squinted my eyes with every shot. I closed my eyes letting the alcohol do its job.

"Woah easy there tiger you're drunk" A blonde girl with short hair says to me

"And who are telling me what to do?" I sassed

"Well I'm just an ordinary girl in a bar" She raised her drink

"Come again?" I gave her a questioning look

"Sara, Sara Harvey" She put out her hand for a handshake. But I just looked at it raising an eyebrow and never shook it.

"Alright then" She continued taking her hand back.

"So what brings you here"

"Thats none of your business" I took another shot I was so tipsy i couldn't even walk straight.

"Come one lets go dance" I grabbed her hand and lead her to the dance floor. We started dancing to some remix. The beats were fast and fun. She started grinding her hips on to mine while I pushed my self onto her. I need to get laid. Like right now. I grabbed her face and pressed my lips onto hers. Her lips tasted like alcohol and the kiss was full of lust. We were pulled apart when someone pulled me out of the dance floor with Sara following behind.

"What the hell are you doing here!? And why are you here with her?" Amy yelled

"Im right here" Sara raised her pointer finger.

"And I don't care" Amy continued

"Why does it matter to you?" I asked her

"Your friends are worried about you lets go" Amy said picking my up and throwing me on her shoulders. I tried to fight her off but I'm too drunk. She was close to the exit when i finally found a bouncer.

"HELP, HELP ME. SHE KIDNAPPING ME HELP!" I yelled for the bouncer but he was too far away. i yelled help one more time and He finally notices me and started chasing us. But Amy started running to this guy that was leaning against a car.

"LETS GO. OPEN THE CAR!" She yelled at the guy and He suddenly opens the backseat and Amy throws me Inside While Amy goes to the passenger seat and the guy is not he driver seat.

"WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE PICKING UP A GIRL IN A CLUB I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO GET LAID. I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ACTUALLY PICKING HER UP " He yelled. he sounded kind of feminine so I'm guessing he's gay.

"DRIVE SHANE THEYRE CHASING US. DRIVE. DRIVE!" She yelled at him. Im guessing his name is Shane. He slammed his foot on the gas pedal and drove off

"I agreed to visit you, but i didn't go all the way from Texas just to be your get away driver!" He yelled at Amy

"Look I'm sorry. I just really missed you"

"And you think kidnapping your girlfriend is a great bonding exercise?"

"She not my girlfriend" Shane suddenly stopped the car

"What are you doing?" Amy asked Shane

"Wait so she's not your girlfriend?"

"Nope"

"Then why am I doing this"

"Because you love me now drive" Shane started the car once more and drove.

"Where are we going?" I asked both of them

"Were taking you to your house"

"No you can't do that. My mom is gonna kill me"

"Okay we'll take you to Alison's house then"

"I will jump out of this car if you do that"

"Okay fine. Ill ask Hanna"

She started texting Hanna. A couple minutes later Amy turned towards me and said

"She said you could stay with her"

"Okay thanks"

"Just one question. why are you doing this" I continued

"Because I care about you" She smiled at me and i gave her a smile back

"Im Shane by the way" Shane cuts in

"Emily"

A couple minutes of silence later and we've reached Hanna's house. Amy walked me towards the house.

"Thanks by the way"

"No problem"

"I hurt you and left you. why would you care about me?"

"Because i love you"

Did i just hear that right? I'm not sure I'm still a bit tipsy. I leaned in pretending to kiss her but instead i whisper something in her ear.

"Too bad the last person that said that played me"

"Who?"

"Alison" I said walking away.

"Do you have a thing with blondes or something? First Alison then me and now Sara?" She asked playfully

"Im not sure but all i know is that i have thing with girls" I let out a giggle while Amy laughed. I opened the door to Hanna's house and let myself in leaving Amy alone.