Comparisons

VIOLET
The next day, I got up and put on some of my new cloths. I put on my new light purple tee with MUSIC written in silver, brown belt, white jean shorts, and brown cowgirl boots. I went into my bathroom and put on a little neutral colored eyeshadow and mascara. I don't put on much else that other girls put on because I like my freckles across my nose. I put on some light pink lip gloss and put my hair in a waterfall braid. I went into the kitchen to find some breakfast. Uncle Tommy comes in. "Good morning Uncle Tommy!" I greeted. "Morning Violet! I have you're pole ready. Check it out and come down. We'll go to Haley's Cyberspace for breakfast. She makes the BEST coffees and smoothies!" He said. "Alright!" I said. We went to our rooms. I grabbed my new silver headphones an plugged them into my phone. I put them around my neck and turned on my music. I turn it up so I can hear it. I push the button next to my closet. It splits in half and shows a pole, just like Uncle Tommy's. "Cool!" I said. I slid down. I see a woman at the screen. She turns around. I get in fighting position. "Whoa, there. I'm Haley. Me and you're uncle are good friends." She said. "How did you know I'm his niece?" I asked. "Because Haley knows EVERYTHING!" I hear Uncle Tommy say behind me. He walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder. "At ease soldier!" He said. I chuckled and did so. "Already put her through training?" Haley asked. "Nope. She came like that." Haley chuckles. "Let's go. I'm hungry!" He said. Me and Haley shrugged at each other and we headed for Haley's Cyberspace.

When we got there, everyone was already there. They all stared at me when I walked in. I sat between Kira and Connor at the bar. "Y-y-you look great!" Connor said. "Thanks Connor." I said. "I told you she would look great!" Kira said. "Where's Trent?" I ask. "Waiting tables." Haley said. "He works here?" She nods. He comes behind the bar. "You look amazing!" He said. "Thanks, Trent. Looks like you need some help." I said. "Do we ever!" "I can help!" "You sure?" Haley asked. "Yeah!" "You're hired!" She throws me a purple waitress apron and hands me a pad and pen. "Table Ten needs to order." Trent said. "On it!" I said. I stood and put on my apron and went over. I got their orders and came back behind the bar. "Whatcha got?" Haley asked. "A strawberry vanilla smoothie with extra whipped cream and a French vanilla cappuccino, hold the foam." "I'll get the cappuccino. You do the smoothie." She said. I nod. I get the ice, strawberries, vanilla extract, milk, and whipped cream. I put the ice, strawberries, milk, and vanilla extract in and blend. Once that's done, I put it in a glass and don't hold back on the whipped cream and plop a cherry on top. I put the smoothie on a serving plate, get the cappuccino from Haley, and serve it to Table Ten. After they finished, I went over to clean up their table when I saw ten bucks sitting on the table as a tip. Wow! I put it in a pocket of my apron and did the next table.

After a while, up until about lunch time, that's what I did. Haley stopped me at about 12:30. "What?" I ask. "Break time!" She said. "You sure?" "Oh yes! You both have worked hard today. Be back here at 1:00." She said. We put up our aprons and went to HQ (that's my name for where we meet under our house.)

We enter HQ to see Uncle Tommy typing rapidly. "Hey Dr.O. Whatcha doin'?" Trent asked. We walk over. "I'm looking for Violet's Zord." He said. "Cool!" I said. "Yes, but there's a strange trend that I don't understand." He said. He pulls up a pic of my Zord. "Hey that looks exactly like a sabertooth!" Trent said. "Except it's purple and silver!" I said. "Here's the strange thing. Your savor is almost identical to Trent's! You're weapon SHOULD have something similar to the Zord. That savor is closer to Trent's Zord than your own." Uncle Tommy said. "Hey, remember when my Dino Gem turned into my morpher?" I asked. "Yeah?" Trent said. "Both our Gems glowed, THEN it turned into my morpher." "Oh yeah!" Trent said. "Is it possible that our Gems came from the same piece of Quartz?" I ask. "It's highly possible." Uncle Tommy said. "Will that effect anything?" Trent asked. "Probably not. You WILL be able to sense when the other is in danger or needs the other's help." "That's handy." I said. "We have about twenty minutes until we need to be at Haley's for work. Do you want us to go look for her Zord?" Trent asked. "Sure, if you want." He said. "It's hidden in a cave in the middle of the forest. Work together." He said. "We will!" I said. And with that, we head out.