Chapter 3-See you again

After meeting Bailey for the first time I didn't think much of seeing him again. I wanted to see him and Kingsland road in London I have begged my mum, but she said no. Then I saw that Jay was leaving.
"Mum please Jay is leaving" I plead.
"Okay fine!" She gives in and buys me vip tickets. It is official I am meeting Bailey again for the second time in London on the 27th October.

It flew by the 27th today we are leaving for London it is the day before we are staying in a hotel that is right next to the venue. It took us 2 hours to get to London we went around for a bit then later on went back to the hotel we parked up and checked in. The hotel was huge and so posh. We were on the fourth floor when we got in the room and looked out the window to see we have a perfect view of the venue. I tweeted a picture of it to showcase, Bailey and kingsland only showcase replied though. I was so excited we got some food then when it was late I got ready for bed and went asleep. I woke up at 6am to look out I was just so excited I went back to sleep and woke up at 7am because I just couldn't sleep. I left my mum too sleep whilst I got changed into some jeggins, a black t-shirt and blue jacket. I put my name necklace on that was blue had a music note charm on it and said my name. I brushed my hair then went for the natural look with make up. After that was done I woke my mum up and we went down two girls arrived. I didn't really talk to them until later on. Then about 2pm Bailey arrived me and my mum saw his car. I waited for him to come over he was with Dom, Joe and Ben.
"Bailey can I have a picture please?" I asked.
"Sure" He says.
I take a selfie with him then watch him walk in the venue with his guitar Dom, Joe and Ben. I was so happy then soon enough Kingsland road arrived Jay wasn't there. There was a few girls there we had selfies with them then I asked them if we could have a photo of us jumping they said yes. So we had one then a normal photo they went inside and I sat down.
"There's Jay!" My mum points out behind us.
We all shout to him because he has his headphones in we have pictures with him and hugs then he heads inside. About 4pm Bailey comes out to go to nandos I don't see him at first until my mum points him out I speed walk up to him and ask him to sign the ep just to personalize it and he does then goes to nandos.

Bailey comes back, but through the other enterance there is a few more people here now. The kingsland road boys come out most of the time I got a kiss on the cheek and photos with them again until it was finally time to go in. I walk up to Bailey and they take a photo for us and I ask for a photo on my camera.
"Can they take their own photos?" Bailey asks and they say yes. So one of the photographers takes my camera and takes a picture of me and Bailey. I was nervous and was mainly here for kingsland as one was leaving so didn't say much to Bailey. I had photos with the boys then went to the front of the stage. Then I realised my strap from my vest underneath broke so I ran to the bathroom and took it off and threw it on the floor. I had a photo with Luke Towler then waited for it to start. Kingsland road came on and we all sung and dance along. When they sang run we all cried and when they left I went outside crying, but went back in to watch Bailey. I took some videos and photos then I had to leave because we had to get home. I was gutted because I wanted to see him after, but I couldn't.