Part Fourteen - Epilogue

Settling back in London, Betty run the household like a well oiled machine leaving Sara to help Sayyid in the business, now she had finished all her courses, though not her degree. They bought an apartment below their penthouse to have Betty move in to have her own freedom to come and go as she pleased. Sara always travelled with her husband on their private plane. It had never been about wealth. It had been about people. First Cherry now Sayyid. She had used anger, blaming her mother for the loss of her privilege life to hide her real pain. The loss of her best friend Cherry Stafford who had been a little girl just like her. Everyday she told her husband how much she loved him. Rang her mother everyday to do the same as well as Cherry, just to let them know how much she loved them. It was a privilege to have them in her life. She was only getting to know her father.

Sayyid tried to spoil her rotten only to be smothered in kisses and told him that all she ever wanted was his kisses. Only his kisses and she was bought by his kisses. He just laughed and told her she would always be his sweetheart. Explained a lot. Seated in his lap, running fingers through his hair, she kissed him slowly taking her time. Moaning as his hands roamed freely over her curves.

They had another four hours before they arrived in the Middle East. There would be no public kissing or any affection shown, so she was going to enjoy this. Only to moan loudly in protest as his phone rang to be found. Lips parted to drop her head onto his shoulder and planted kisses on his neck until he disconnected.

"So tell me again why we're going to the Middle east. Oh, oh, let me guess, your big secret," she waved a hand in front of him, beaming with mischief. "You're a long lost prince. Your mother a princess who was thrown into exile, and going back to take reign of your rightful place as ruler of some country. Ta-da!" Shaking his head Sayyid replaced his phone. "Sayyid?" she looked up him "It's not true, is it?" she asked astonished. She had been joking. "Honey?"

He released a long sigh. "Yes, my mother is a princess. She wasn't exiled, though it was suggested to move to London with her new husband, who wasn't a royal prince, just a Lord." Sara's mouth dropped open in shock, then stiffened at the high handiness of it. "Believe me sweetheart, she was happier. Her family visited her often. Just some didn't agree with the arrangement. There would've been tension. She didn't want to live as a princess and had much more freedom as a Lady."

Sighing, Sara rested her head back on his shoulder. "It seemed you have had this conversation before with your mum."

"Over the years, anyway, the family wants me to join them in the business. Building bridges, and desperately need help with their finances. They're struggling. Which would means a new move. I wasn't going to say anything until you had seen the place and got your thoughts," she pressed her fingers against his lips.

"Honey I'm sure I will love our new home," she smiled already knowing what was ahead of them. A new life and a new beginning. "Does this make me?"

He nodded.

"Oh!"

Two and half months After The First Visit.

The morning were the best before the heat rose to unbearable heights to walk through the gardens of Eden as she called it. One of many in the Palace but this one her favourite. Wild and free, mostly of native trees, waterfalls, and nesting birds. Never in a million years did she expect to live in a palace in the Middle East. Her mother now running her own housekeeping business in Australia. She went back home after they had left.

"Your highness." Sara stopped and turned to be rushed over by an attendant.

"Salman," she smiled. "You know, you don't have to call me that in private, call me Sara or..."