CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

“Jas!” I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Jasper giggled and laced his hands around my waist.

“I saw you walking to your locker, so, uhm, I followed you.” He had noticed as well my reaction towards strangers suddenly touching me, but I had no problem whatsoever with my sweet cutie.

“It’s ok.” I released his neck from my hug and smiled widely. Jasper had this effect on me: he would always make me feel in a very good and calm mood. “How was school?”

“Uhm, not too bad. Boy, since January there is a new student and he’s, uhm, how do I say it? He’s a bit weird, but funny at the same time.”

“A new student? I haven’t seen him around. Is he hot?” I teased him and saw how he shot me a wide-eyes look and then chuckled.

“Uhm, he’s good looking, sure, but not like…uhm, you know.” Hell, he had such a huge crush on Dmitri that I hoped with all my heart things would sort out good for him.

“Know what you mean, cutie.” He grinned and didn’t protest at my calling him cutie. I think he had already given up. Hell, I loved too much calling him cutie, it suited him perfectly. “Shall we go? I bet Derek is already waiting for us.”

“Sure, let’s go.” He twitted, jumping on my back and hugging me from the shoulders.

Jasper was wearing white skinny jeans, black Vans and a nice cream-beige sweater: he looked so helluva good in those clothes and the color of the sweater made his sweet dark-chocolate eyes stand out even more. Who would be able to resist those sweet and creamy eyes? It was seriously unbelievable for me that Jasper didn’t have a boyfriend or anything of the sort. Hell, I saw how girls eyed him, but no girl would do for him. I saw also a couple of guys here and there checking him out.

Well, I’ll make sure to help him out. He needed a bit of help, especially considering his timid and shy nature.

Derek was already there and when he saw us, he greeted us with a huge and cheerful smile.

“Dudes, good to see you. Ready to watch some huge beasts hit and punch each other?” I had already given up to Dee’s dude, it was pointless, it was like for my hell. I would never drop it.

“Yeah, can’t wait to see my Alexi.”

“Travis, you’re a lost cause.” He joked, punching playfully my arm. Jasper chuckled and slipped his hand in mine. I simply stuck out my tongue.

We sat right at the front and the guys were already on the ice, skating around and exchanging pass and trying out to goals. Hayden was incredible as goalie. Then I spotted my love, skating at crazy and insane speed, swinging the stick right and left many times and then he managed to fool Hayden, which shook his head and probably muttered a couple of curses. I saw also River and Dima and they were exchanging passes and made the puck slid at such a fast pace that I had no idea where it really was.

A couple of person sat behind us and when I turned, hearing an already known voice, I saw those two idiots of Xander and Jess. Lately we do exchange some words, even if Alexi would eye-murder Xander and Jess; well, Xander was actually a nice and calm person, I sort of understood why he did what he had done and didn’t bear him a big grudge. Still, true enough he should have man up before that fucking mess, but hey, everyone has their own time, can’t damn force it. Thus, had nothing against him, he was actually a fair pleasant person. Jess was actually another clown, but a damn cheeky flirt, and I was amazed at how Xander didn’t really mind it. Hell, he didn’t, but Alexi had already told him square and clear to stay away from me and do not even dare to look for more than half second at me. Hell…my love was such a hot and possessive beast…hell, I loved that so damn much.