HELL-o Demon Girl.

DEMON GIRL'S PROLOGUE:

Hell.

I'm living in HELL.

But guess what? I'm not suffering here. To tell you the truth, I AM THE ONE WHO MAKES THEM SUFFER.

I am not like Lucifer, well, I guess, so far, NOT YET. But yeah, call me a Demon. Much more I like it. Anyways, that is what they think of me. Someone who has no mercy, someone who is bitter, vain, cruel, and devastating.

Exciting right? They hate me. SO MUCH. I think they are trying to curse me up to their extent. And maybe, they are waiting for my death bed. Oh jeez, I am a living dead. I am dead a long time ago. They killed me. THEY KILLED ME. How was that? Living a dead life. Again, I'm a demon.

I like it really. Having the worst title you could give to a demon slash human like me. At least, I have my own recognition. At least, you know that there is someone existing in this stinking world who could give your life the kiss of miserability.

I'm a monster. THEY TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER. Maybe, they did that for a change. Change like, they are sick of me being like that. OH! I'm loving it . And because of that change, they hate me so much.

Sometimes I wonder why they dislike me. Like, they made me right? I am their masterpiece. They created me. They must be proud because they are successful of making me like this and making their lives miserable. Don't they like it?

Well, whatever. I AM FOREVER DEMON. MAKE THEIR LIVES A LIVING HELL. AND GRANT THE ONLY MISSION.

Better be ready. If I were you, I would not want to make any interaction with myself. Curse it, YOU WON'T LIKE IT.

Respect me. You don't have a choice. Whether you like it or not, you HAVE to. Either ways, I'm not going to give respect to all craps like you. All respects should be mine. 'Cause you don't deserve it.

Make a bow and say "HELL-o Demon Girl".

Well, before I end it all up, if you're really determined to be my slave, you should remember these things:

1. Don't make me care for you.

2. Don't care for me.

3. Don't make me fall for you.

4. Don't fall for me.

5. Do all as I say.

6. No complaints.

7. You don't have any rights.

8. You are no human.

9. Don't talk to me.

10. Stay away.

That is how I do things. Or better say, RULE things.

-demon.