Chapter 1 ~Meeting you

Rose's P.O.V~~

"TUTU WAKE UP!!!!!!!" I yelled at my quint sister Tulip.

Yep that's right I'm a quint. It's quite entertaining actually, like if one of us gets a boyfriend we would like each hang out with him and he would never know.

"Tutu c'mon today's the day remember!" I said referring to the fact that we were going to the one direction concert.

First, let me clear a few things up. Me and my 4 other sister's lived in London. We eat, sleep, and breathe One direction. We have a flat we all share that basically is infested with one direction. My sister are Tulip but we call her tutu. There's Lavender we call her lala. There is Daisy who likes to be called baby D since she was the last out. Then finally there is Lotus we call her Lottie.

"OMG im sooo excited for this concert!" Tulip exclaimed. NOTE:i like to be very like hands on so there will be links to things like polyvore for outfits and stuff, so you can just skip them if you like.

As if on cue the rest of my sister practically jumped down the stairs in excitement. We all ate cereal for breakfast so we could get ready for the concert. Outfits the girls wore: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app 

We all hopped into my car and went off to the arena. About 20 minutes later we arrived, as we parked there were screams coming from every direction. Now, before you ask we are VERY dedicated directioners, and we know that screaming in the boys face will just scare them so we just stand and smile.

"Are you girls excited PLUS front row in the middle!!!!!" Baby D yelled

"WOOO!!!" we all screamed in unison.

~at the concert~Zayn's POV~~

"Alright boys you ready!" Liam said as we walked down the long corrider's.

"YEAH!" we all exclaimed.

We were behind the curtains waiting as the screen counted down it was at 3......2......1....0 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH was all i heard as we ran out.

The beat of Live While We're Young bounced off the walls as we were just getting hyped up, then i saw her.

~MAAAANY songs later~ rose's pov~~

"GIRLS THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAYZAYN!!!!" did i mention Zayn is my favorite. "I HAVE AN IDEAA!" I said still energized. "Let's sneak back into the boys dressing rooms, yeah?"

"IM DOWN FOR IT" my sisters said, well yelled.

"Let's go but behave, so we dont get caught or anything."

_______________________________________________________

A/N

Well, this is my first chaoter and i know its bad but i promise i will get better as i start to get used to writing and start planning more. If people do start to read this plz follow/vote/comment/add to reading list it would mean a lot THX so much.

Over and out

~Sapphire