Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Mean Girls
Jojo's POV:
"I'm nervous," said Jojo to her extremely relaxed mother. "You'll be fine. Just get to the top and everything will be good." Stated her simple mother. I hopped onto the bus really nervous. Everyone wowed at my bleach blonde hair, just like my old school. Then three girls arrived. I had heard a about them. They were the queen bees. A squad isn't what I thought it would be. A perfect three, the normal number. There was a leader: Maddie Ziegler. She had chestnut brown hair and a ridiculous smile. In a good way. Then on her right was her co-leader: Kendall Vertes. She had dark brown hair. With beautiful eyes. Then on maddies left: Chloe Lukasiak. Nice dirty blonde. The closest maddie could get to bleach blonde. Chloe welcomed me. She was super kind. I could take her spot. She's too nice. So I'll settle for kendall. She's a solid rock. She literally has no emotions. Then after them walked a smaller, less pretty, less popular girl. Her name was Mackenzie. She wasn't in the squad for some reason. She is maddies little sister. The two bickered and Mackenzie sat with me. They sat in the seats next to us. "Mackenzie don't look at me your disgusting!" Scolded maddie. Mackenzie just rolled her eyes like it was no big deal. "Hey, are you new here?" Asked the small Mackenzie. "Doesn't it look like it?" I sneered. Maddie smiled at kendall about me. I think I'm in! Of course now Mackenzie is crying. Maddie was right she is disgusting. "That wasn't very nice, I just want to be your friend. I have no friends because of my sister, but maybe it's me." She said in a hurt tone. I could see it across her face. "It's not you. We should be friends. I'm Jojo." She blushed at me saying friends. Maddie glared but Mackenzie was hurt. "Friends," Mackenzie said with a smile.