03. I'm...Uh Sean Gomez

Start from the beginning

"You need to practice your voice, Sel," Danielle comments as I thank her for the acknowledgement. Fuck. I need to lower my voice...

"Say something," Miley commands.

"Like what?"

"I loveeee Harry Styles and he is soooo cute. I'd bang him any dayyy," she drawls out as I grab the nearest object to chuck at her head as I did earlier.

"You really need to stop doing that, you little shit," Miley mumbles as she rubs her aching head.

"And you really need to stop provoking me," I sass her back. 

"Say 'Can I have fries with that?' " Demi suggests as I nod.

"Can I have fries with that?" 

"Lower," Eleanor shakes her head in disapproval.

"Can I have fries with that?" I ask lowering my voice.

"Say it slower. Guys do it for a sexier effect," Miley points out.

"For goodness sake's Miles, I'm trying to get on the team, not seduce them," I roll my eyes.

"But a lot of guys do it! I know you love the way Harry speaks," she smirks. Wow, I'm so done with her.

"Okay, moving on..."

"You didn't deny it!"

"Shut up. So, how's this? Can I uh haave fries with thatt?" I question, my pitch extremely deep and my words drawn out.

"It's perfect." I see four grins and thumbs up in approval as I smile, proud of my accomplishment. Boys, just wait for me. I'll show you what's up. 

Harry's POV:

"Lerman, you're great. I think you'd be a great additi—-" I start to congratulate the brunette male with piercing blue eyes with Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam before I hear screams to stop.

"WAIT!" I squint my eyes and see a freakishly attractive boy run up to us, panting, all dressed up in uniform. Wait, why do I find him attractive?! What the fuck is going on with me?

"I want to try out," he pants as he points to my Rolex watch on my left wrist, "I still have time, so you can't deny me the right to give it a go."

Can't argue with that.

"What's your name, mate?" I ask as our eyes met. Wow. For a guy, he has really nice brown eyes...Wait, what am I saying? I'm pretty sure I'm straight...but they look so familiar...Where have I seen those before? I think for a moment before the answer flashes in my mind. Selena's. Now that I think about it, they do look pretty alike.

"Uh...," he stutters then regains himself and slightly lowers his voice, "I mean uh..." 

"You know, not to be rude, but you look really familiar..."

"I do?" he asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah...you remind me of this girl I know." I state as the other boys nod, agreeing with me.

Selena's POV:

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Harry's POV:

"Yeah, Selena Gomez. You know her?"

"Oh, uh yeah totally, maan. We're uh cousins? I mean yeah, we're close cousins. I'm uh Sean Gomez," he finally finishes his statement with a nervous smile.

"Really? Wow...never knew she had a cousin named Sean." 

"I never knew she had an enemy named Harry."