24 • tobias gets revenge

Tobias felt a sharp pain in his chest as his suspicions were confirmed.

"Armelle, are you being serious?" She nodded and kept her eyes on the floor.

"When was the last time you two... Had sex?" He placed his hands on her face and looked into her eyes.

"It's been a while. Maybe a month." He licked his top lip and continued to stare into her eyes.

"When did you two start this?"

"A little over two months ago." He sighed and pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Tobias. I didn't know what I was doing. I was being stupid and I ruined something special." He shook his head and kissed her forehead, keeping his lips there for a few seconds.

"No you didn't. Baby, Armelle, you could've come to me. I'm your husband. We've been together since we were fourteen. We never keep anything from each other. Armelle, I thought I was all you needed." The look on his face broke her heart completely.

"Tobi, you are my life and I'm sorry for betraying you. I love you so much. I was weak and fell into the temptation. Just know that I don't love him. I actually hate him right about now." He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled her towards the couch.

"He's been... Harassing me. He calls me everyday and sends me messages everyday. I don't know what to do." He grabbed her hands and tried to calm her down.

"My mom. She's been harassing me, also. Like, I don't know where this came from. She's with John and they're literally crazy about each other." He took a deep breath and pulled her onto his lap.

"Babe, I'll handle this. I'm gonna handle it." Tobias placed his hands in her face and kissed her gently.

"I love you, Armelle. It's gonna take me some time to get over this, but it's gonna be okay. I forgive you." She started crying and hugged him before kissing his cheek.

"I thought you were going to leave me. I was so afraid of that. I can't picture my life without you. We've been together for most of our lives. We have two beautiful children and another on the way."

He smiled softly and placed his hand on her stomach. "Baby number three. This is something beautiful."

He continued to wipe her tears away while kissing her. "I'm so sorry, Tobias. I wish I could go back in time and stop this from happening."

He shook his head and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"What's done is done. Our kids are waiting for us downstairs, so we should go be with them." He stood up and carried her downstairs.

After dinner, Tobias sat outside and stared at window of John's room.

He cried, prayed, and repeatedly took deep breaths.

He wanted to walk into John's home and tear him apart, but that was out of character for him.

Instead, he was gonna kill him with kindness. He might threaten him for harassing his wife, but he won't put his hands on him.

"Are you coming to bed, honey?" Tobias looked back at his wife and nodded before walking towards her.

She looked at the window and saw the curtain move, making her shudder.

She followed him inside and couldn't help but notice that Tobias was heading for the front door.

"Tobias! Where are you going?" She followed him outside and kept her distance as he pounded on the door.

She knew she couldn't stop him from what he was doing.

The second the door opened, Eileen stepped out.

"Ma? What are you doing here?" Armelle felt her mouth go dry as soon as John appeared behind her.

"Tobias, you already know why I'm here. John is my man. I'm sure your precious wife and my lovely daughter told you."

Eileen tapped his cheek and started walking towards her car. "I'll see you tomorrow, John."

Tobias shook his head and looked back at Armelle. "Tobi, it's not worth it. Come here. Please."

The second he turned back, John punched him and Tobias tackled him to the ground.

Armelle raked her hands through her hair and whimpered as the men continued to fight on the ground.

"Tobias, please stop! He's not worth it!" John looked over at Armelle and stood up slowly, approaching her with a confused face.

"I'm not worth it? I'm fighting for you and our child. You're carrying my seed." She shook her head and backed up as he reached for her.

"Baby, go in the house and lock the door." She nodded and ran inside with tears in her eyes.

Tobias didn't want to fight. He wasn't the violent type.

With Armelle and the kids next door, he didn't want to scare them.

He just has to protect his family.

"Come on, Tobias. You can do it, baby." She clasped her hands together and jolted once she heard a gunshot.

-

hehe