No Reason

(A/N: Sexual content. Like all of my stories. xD )

The bedsprings creaked lightly as Steve tossed Tony onto the bed, eagerly undressing and letting each article of clothing fall to the ground. He climbed over Tony in his underwear. Tony was undressing himself as well, both of them were ready beginning to get erections.

"Goddamn suit. Steve, rip this godforsaken thing off of me." Tony commanded, laying back on the bed, his breathing heavy and needing.

"Tony, this is a nice and expensive looking-"

"I have like ten more exactly like it, rip the goddamn thing off." Tony yelled lightly, his erection pushing against his underwear since he had managed to get his pants off. Steve chuckled lightly and grabbed the collar of the shirt, ripping it down the middle. Buttons popped off in several directions, but it didn't slow them down the slightest bit.

"I want to know what else that serum did to you. It made your body bigger, what else?" Tony smirked, rubbing the large bulge in Steve's underwear. The soldier groaned and looked at Tony with lustful eyes.

"Mm...I'm going to show you what I can do." Steve grinned and slipped his underwear off, his large 11-inch length was hard and begging for attention.

"Please do, Captain. Take control of me." Tony whimpered as Steve pulled his underwear off, their erections now pushed against one another. Steve rubbed Tony's length, putting two fingers in his mouth and seductively sucking on them while watching Tony squirm beneath him.

"Where's your cocky little ego? You're submitting so easily." Steve challenged playfully, sticking one finger inside Tony's entrance, gaining a moan from Tony. He slipped another one in, loving how Tony reacted as he thrust the fingers in him.

"I want you dammit! Fuck me!" Tony pleaded as he rolled his hips against Steve's fingers.

"Mm~ Since you asked so nicely." Steve purred, pulling his fingers out and slamming his whole length into the man. Tony cried out a little too loud, forgetting that the other Avengers were in the rooms around this one trying to sleep.

"Agh~ Agh~ S-Steve!" Tony panted, his breath shaky and unstable. His arc reactor glowed brightly with the pressure Steve was putting on him. Steve went harder, thrusting into Tony as the headboard banged against the wall loudly. Tony felt such an unusual and orgasmic sensation in his abdomen with each thrust. He felt such intense pleasure, he almost didn't believe it was real.

Steve kept this pace up for a good twenty minutes, smashing his hips against the smaller males as he began to reach his climax.

"I'm going to..err~" Steve gritted his teeth, trying to hold back, "cum soon." He warned, Tony only nodded along and mouthed 'me too'.

"Ah-Ah!" Tony's moans got louder, and his hips bucked upward as he released onto his stomach. The sticky white substance had also gotten on Steve's lower abdomen.

"Son of a bitch!" Steve groaned loudly as he released into Tony, gaining a few more quiet moans from his lover.

"Now that I'm sober...hah...do you want kids?" Tony asked again, catching his breath.

"Why do you keep asking?" Steve raised an eyebrow.

"Just wondering."