Wattpad?- Destiel

"Dean, I believe that we are being stalked by a man of the future," Cas whispers in a breath of worry.

"What? How do you figure?"

"I was investigating the Google and saw many stories about you and I on my cellular device," he shows the screen to Dean, "Here".

Dean carefully scans through the upper half of the page on the angel's phone, before he scoffs and faces his fretful companion.

"Cas, this isn't from the future." Castiel tilts his head to the side in confusion, "That's a weird thing called fanfiction, and the website you're using is called Wattpad. You shouldn't be on it; it'll rot your brain, and make you go crazy". Dean shudders at the thought.

"What is a 'Fanfiction'?" The confused angel inquires, adding quotations around 'fanfiction.'

"It's when a crazy person tries to turn something perfectly sane into something insane. Worst part is, people actually read it. And, wait for it... Like it." Words spill from his mouth like a river with a blockage; slow and wasteful. "Anyway, you really should avoid that stuff entirely. I gotta go talk to Sam. Just sit tight, buddy," and leaves Castiel lonesome and curious.

Wattpad? He thought. What's the worse that could happen? One story. Just one.

A Lonely Life For Destiel. Destiel? Hm. They seem to have misspelled my name.

The whole thing has just been exsausting. At this point, the two didn't know how much they could take. Words are just words, but there came a point in which they no longer knew what was worth fighting for, and it was time for them to take a break.

"Where do we draw the line, Dean?" Castiel sighed, as he ran his hands through his hair in defeat. "I mean, seriously. How much of this do you think we can take before enough is enough?"

"No. I refuse to take everything we've fought for, and throw it away like it was nothing. We can work this through. We can move on and forget about all this... Dammit, Cas, we can fix this," Dean pleaded, desperately reaching for Castiel's hand in his, tears threatening to flood. He pulled away from Dean's grasp.

"No, Dean. It's too broken. I saw you. You promised me everything and I saw you in bed with her." He could barely look Dean in the eye, "After all those times you'd come up with excuses. Those late nights I sat at home. Waiting for you to come back. Even when I had my suspicions, I still stayed, because I trusted you. I trusted you, and this is for you repay me?"

There was a grave silence. It overpowered everything that had been said the past few minutes. The silence hurt more than letting each other go. It was too broken to ever be fixed.

"So, this is it? This it where it ends?" Dean asked in disbelief, praying for one last miracle.

"I'm afraid so," was all Castiel could say, voice aching in a bitter sturdiness.

Dead reached out to him one last time, "I'm so sorry, Cas."