the big news

Loud drums and guitars are coming from the garage from the Willows.
I just knocked on the garage door and it opens releaving 3 girls, all wearing a kind of punk rock clothing style.

"Hey Hemmo" Tracy, the basist says, her curly pink hair infront of her face.

"Alowa" I put my guitar on the ground "You guys started without me" i pout while wiping a fake tear away.

"You are late... like always!" Amber says while she puts her drum sticks in her backpocket.

"I needed to get Pizza for you guys!"
I point out and put the 4 pizza's on the table and jump on a old stuffy chair and take a coke out of the mini fridge behind me.

"So why did we need to come here at 11.00 p.m?" I ask while playing with the end of my shirt.

"We've got a call from a manager" Zerah begins, a big smile placed on her face, the bruse from the fight she had yesterday with one of Tracy's bullies already forming around her cheek.

"From who?" I ask opening the coke and take a sip of it.

"The manager.... from 5sos!!!!" She yells, she was loud and exited like always.
I choked into my coke and spit it out on the coffee table infront of me.

"Are you seriouse?!" I ask coughing.

"Seriouse as my death goldfish" she jokes.

"They want us to go with them on tour and not just Australia or something, no the whole freaking tour!!!" She yells again.

"Oh my freaking Jinxx!" I scream and stand up and begin to turn around while jumping.
Zerah huggs me and we both fall on the ground and Tracy and Amber both jump on us.
"Hotties on top!!!" They scream.

We go on tour

With

Freaking

5sos

About

1

Freaking

Week!!!!!

"Shit, we need to celebrate this!" Tracy says while standing up and doing her black greenday shirt good.

"Yeah, let's go to mc Donalds!" I yell.

"Let me get changed" Zerah says and runs inside her house.

"While she's gone let's play this' " i say and throw music sheets to them.

"Fuck yeah Hail, when are you going to sing with us?" Amber askes.

"Never" i blow her a kiss and take my guitar out of my suitcase.

"Let me read this first" Tracy says and i nodd, sitting down and begin to tune my guitar.

"Never mind" Tracy says as Zerah comes back and throws the sheets behind her, Zerah was now wearing black wripped jeans with a Asking Alexandria crop top and her usual black gloves.

"Let's go eat!" She yells and we run to her car.

Hey guys this is my first book i come from the Nethelands and i'm not that good (good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught HAHAHA) in english sooowww soorry if it's really reaaaaallllyyy bad.

Also this is just the beginning, bigger chapters will come soon!
Byeee x jente