Having fun...Kinda. 2

Yo! Keep reading!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rayna's P.O.V

I woke up early, around 6, I got up, showered and got ready for another day of hell. Then I looked over at Kaiya who was peacefully sleeping... Yeah that's not gonna happen. I ran towards the bed and jumped on the bed and yelled "WAKE UP KAIYA!!" she yipped like a puppy and I laughed. "uggghhh leave me asleep..." she said tiredly as she stuffed her face in the pillow." Lol no, your crazy if you think im gonna leave you alone, nope, WAKE UP" I said as I started to jump on the bed again. "Fine, Fine I will get up, geez..." she said as she sat up and put her hands up in defense. "good, now come on!" I said as I got of the bed and dragged her out of it.

She got up, showered and got dressed." Come on lets go scare the boys!" I said and she nodded and followed me to the boys room quietly. I opened there door quietly to see them sleeping. We entered quietly and she went next to Ty's bed and I went to Jav. I held my hand in the air and counted down with my fingers. 3. 2. 1! And with that, we jumped on there beds and yelled wake up. Jav woke up and tackled me, ty did the same with kaiya. We all laughed and got up of the ground.

Me and Kaiya let them get ready and we went into our room. Then we sat down and said some stupid shiz and played around for a bit, making dumb jokes until I remembered,

"OH! Kaiya! did ya here? Some people are coming to adopt tomorrow so lets pray that we get adopted! Right?" I said and her smile slowly turned into a sad face and she put a fake smile on and nodded. I fake smiled and laughed a little. Usually shes the one whos always happy and fun and im the one who kinda goes with it and is kind of serious most times.

"Come on, cheer up!" I said and she smiled, a real smile and I felt happy.

Knock. knock. knock. "Come in!" Kaiya yelled and it was jav and ty. "yo!" I said to them giving the peace sign. Im kind of a tomboy. "Yo!" Jav said doing the same and I laughed a bit.

We all sat on the floor and talked and just made stupid jokes. We also come up for stupid names for the orphanage like 'Bright Potato' which is personally my favorite.

That's all we ever do, just make dumb jokes.

T.S (Time Skip)

I stopped laughing for a second and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 4:55. Well damn, we spent a long time doing nothing. I taped on kaiyas shoulder and whispered, "Kaiya its almost 5, we got to go!" I said and she looked at the clock and nodded. Ya see, at 5  we have to go down stairs and help serve dinner and clean the place up. We cant eat until every one is done and jav and ty don't eat until we get back.

We got up and told them to stay. They don't know that we serve them dinner because we tell them to stay and they do as told, because if not, I will punch them both really, REALLY hard in the arm... or face. So we went and did as so and got bullied for a bit and the orphanage women punched us a couple of times.

After we finished, we went upstairs with no food like always but the boys had some for us, like always.

We ate and said good night and the boys went to there rooms and we laid down.

"Kaiya?" I said. "Hm~" she answered. " You prayed that we are gonna get adopted, right?" I asked. "Yup! Now go to bed! im tired... Good night!" she said

"Good night..."

(Later that night...the orphanage women woke me and kaiya up and beat up for no reason...I barley got any sleep and kaiya didn't get any...)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

STUFF IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

share, comment, vote, follow and READ ON!!

~Rayna!