Dinner?

(A/N: This is eventually going to be an MPreg (Male Pregnancy) story, if you have a problem with that then either stop reading now, or just read until the smutty stuff since that's what you're probably here for anyway. xD)

"Goddammit Steve you're going to hurt yourself." Tony huffed, grabbing the super soldier around the waist and attempting to pull him back. He and Thor had been arm wrestling for nearly an hour now and it was a complete stalemate.

"This has to be impossible." Thor groaned in disbelief, a vein in his neck bulging from the strain.

"Tony stop! I can win!" Steve glanced briefly behind him at the smaller male, his arm muscles flexing and bulging as he tried hard to move Thor's brick wall of an arm.

"Bruce!" Tony called, getting desperate to get the two overpowered men to stop.

"What's wrong?" Bruce ran in after a few minutes, his hair a curly, unbrushed and unattended mess. Tony didn't even respond, he just simply motioned behind him at the two.

"Guys come on! Again? Stop it! It doesn't matter who's stronger!" Bruce sighed and walked over to the table.

"Thor! You're squeezing my hand!" Steve growled, squeezing his hand in return. Thor had done it first though, and there was a loud crack as two of Steve's knuckles shattered under the pressure. Steve instantly let go, holding his hand against his chest.

"See boys? This is what happens when you play rough." Tony spoke in a mocking feminine tone as he walked over to Steve, and took the larger mans hand into his own. He examined the broken knuckles that were already slowly beginning to heal.

"I'll be fine, Tony. I heal quickly." Steve flashed Tony a quirky grin that made men and women alike want to melt at his feet.

"You better be." Tony shook his head, trying to shake out the image of Steve's perfect smile.

"Well, I suppose we shall never know who is stronger." Thor interrupted, moving his wrist and wiggling his fingers.

"Let's just leave it to opinion." Steve began walking out, Tony trailing behind him like a lost puppy.
"Yes Tony?" Steve turned around after walking in silence for a few minutes. Tony cleared his throat and shifted his weight awkwardly, unsure of what he wanted to say.

"Uhm...well..." He stuttered.

"Tony, if you have something to say please say it. You've been acting weird for several weeks now. Following me around, going silent when I speak to you, glancing at me all the time, staring at the floor when I enter a room, what's wrong?" Steve put one hand on Tony's shoulder, the shorter male scratched the back of his head.

"Steve I know I've been weird its just... I seem to have gained...an...affection for...you." Tony choked out quietly, wording it weird to try and make it easier to say. Steve's eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly. He gathered himself and stood up tall, clearing his throat as he went to speak.
"Well, nice talking to you." Tony walked around Steve and began hurrying off.

"Tony, wait!" Steve grabbed Tony's wrist, and Tony, unable to resist any longer than he had, turned around and kissed Steve on the lips. His fingers ran through the soldiers perfect golden locks, and Steve surprisingly began kissing back, holding Tony against him.

"S-Steve? Were you abducted by aliens?" Tony joked lightly, unsure if this was actually Rogers in front of him.

"I don't think so." Steve laughed quietly to himself.

"Then if you're available I would like you to go to dinner with me." Tony looked at the strong man in front of him, who nodded.

"I'll go. You pick the place." He agreed, kissing Tony on the forehead.
"I'll see you later, Ironman."