1 (edited)

Addilyn's Pov
I groaned as someone was jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes to only see my best friend, Jessica. "Jess! Let me sleep!" I grumbled into the pillow. "No. Now wake up! Your parents are about to leave. And you need to wake up. I put your clothes in the bathroom go and get ready!" Jess grumpily said to me. I got out my bed and look around the room. This was it. I was officially moving. I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine. After I showered, I grabbed my bad and stuffed all my essentials in. I took the clothes Jess left of the bathroom counter. She gave me white shorts, with a white crop top that says, "lol your not Niall Horan". She also paired it with white converse. I shoved on the clothes and curled my hair softly. I stuffed my bag until everything I have was no longer in my room.

"Addilyn! Get you ass down here!" I heard my brother, James, scream. "Coming!" I said. I glanced back at the room where I grew up. I walked outside to my room, closing my doors. This was it. I went downstairs seeing James, waiting unpatiently.

"Let's go James." I snapped my fingers in his face. James mumbled something but I couldn't hear. Not even with my werewolf hearing. Yeah you read it. Werewolf. I'm a small werewolf with red fur and white streaks. My wolf has gold eyes. Gosh. I forgot to tell you my wolfs name. My wolf name is Rosy. Gosh she so annoying sometimes.

"I hear that Addilyn!" Rosy said. "Your supposed to hear that." I said. I blocked my mind from hers and went into the van. "Addilyn darling. You excited for the new house?" My mom said sweetly. What scares me the most is that my mom is so caring and nice. "Yeah mommy." I whimpered at her. I didn't want to leave.

"Honey. Don't whimper. It's fine to be sad. But stay happy. It's your birthday! The day you will find your mate!" My mom squealed. My brothers and dad growled. I slumped back in my seat. Soon I felt myself dozing away.

♕ Skip Car Ride ♕

I felt someone shaking me. I popped my eyes open, seeing my dad carrying me. My dad was running to the house, or shall I say mansion. Dayum. Perks of being the Alphas children. "Your finally awake." My dad grumbled. I nodded my head as he set me on my feet. "Your room is upstairs on the right. It should say, Addilyn's room." My dad instructed.

I went up to my room to see a white room with black furniture and bed. I gasped at the sight. My room had a balcony, a walk in closet, and a personal bathroom. I ran to my bed and plopped on. Then I realized, where was my stuff? I went to the closet and saw all different kinds of clothes of different brands. I saw a door next to my closet which left me in wonders. I slowly opened the door revealing a bunch of different shoes. There were so many colors of the same shoes.

Before I knew it, Jessica ran through my door inspecting my room. "Omg girl. I'm going to have to stay over oftenly." Jessica gushed. She went to my closet and shoe closet gasping and squealing. "Girl, get dressed. It's your 16th birthday and we going to make you look Sexy." Jessica rushed me to the closet. "Okay okay. Where we going?" I asked. "Hm. The club. The one that is for 18 and under. Club 18." Jessica replied. I went to my closet.

Looking for a cute dress. I stumbled across a summer dress. It had Sunflowers on the bottom of the dress and the chest part of the dress had lace. I took the dress and went to my shoe closet. I looked around for some cute gladiators. I saw gold sandals with a Sunflower on the toe. I grabbed the Sandels and rushed to the bathroom seeing Jessica furiously looking for a dress. I gently shoved the dress and shoes on. I brushed my hair through, seeing the curls have became straight. I waited for the curling wand to heat up before using. I grabbed the wand not caring if it didn't heat up fully. I started to curl my hair till it was spiral and bouncy. I left my hair down but added a Lacey headband. I added on some eyeliner and clear lip gloss.

I went outside seeing Jessica sitting in my bed waiting. She looked at me and then ran to the bathroom. After a few mintues, Jessica came out looking hot. "Jess your so hot, that I think I might melt." I gushed at her. She blushed but then looked at me. "Addilyn honey, your so innocent looking, bad boys would turn nice looking at you." she gushed at me. I felt my face turn red. "Stop it JessiBear." I said. She glared at me because I use our childhood nicknames.

I grabbed a bag and shoved everything I need incase if I fell, got kidnapped, or just stuff. Jess grabbed me and took me downstairs. "We are leaving Mom!" Jess yelled. You are probably wondering why Jess said Mom. Well her mom and my mom were childhood friends and grew up giving birth to me and Jess. But Jess is 2 years older. We call each others parents Mom and Dad. Jess pulled me outside and there stood Ben, Jessica's mate. "Lets hop in and go!" Jess yelled.

I didn't get along with Ben because first of all, he was huge and muscular like all the guys, and second, I am shy and I don't talk much. When we arrived at Club 18, there was a bunch of people. I slowly hopped out the car. I was about to turn back but someone stopped me. I looked up to see Ben. "You arn't going to anywhere Addilyn." Ben gruffly said. Ben pulled me to the doors of the Club and into the crowded. I felt Ben let go of my hand through the crowd.

I panicked. I never been to a Club. I looked around but only to see people grinding on each other and people dancing and making out. My poor virgin eyes! I rushed to the bar seeing Jessica and Ben drinking and talking. "Ah hem." I coughed. Jessica looked at me and said,"There you are. Ben told me he accidentally let go of your wrist. We are sorry." Jess Apologized. I huffed and walked to the exit, before being pulled back. "L-let go of me you f-freak!" I fought.

I felt someone breathe on my neck. I can tell hes drunk. I tried to escape but he was strong. "LET GO OF HER!" I heard someone roar with authority. The guy let go of me letting me fall to the ground. The guy who roared, instantly kneeled by me. He held me up, I felt sparks shooting through my body. I looked at the guy, and suddenly, the whole world stopped, it felt like it was only him and me in the room. "MATE MATE MATE!" Rosy screamed. I frozed. This is not my day.

♕ Aye! Author here! Hope you enjoy my new Werewolf story. The other one I deleted because it wasn't my thing. I will be updating this one oftenly so please follow,like save,and comment, or don't forget to vote it! PM me ideas. I will include it in! ♕