two - " never say i don't care "

tell me what you think it's vv helpful! thank you for all the kind comments on chapter one you're all v kind <3 (1.1k words)
(smut in the next chapter- sorry i posted the warnings on the wrong one haha)
x x x

Selena's eyes gently flickered open, the sunlight making it difficult to clearly see the room in front of her until she'd blinked a few times. She lay on her side in the bed, Justin's tattooed arm slung across her waist, face buried in the back of her neck. His warm breath tickling her skin as her arms worked the strength to pull herself away, his arm only tightening as her body shuffled as carefully as it could to the side of the bed. Peeling the arm from her side as she clambered out, grabbing the large, silk quilt to cover her exposed body.

He let out a loud groan and turned over, his back muscles flexing as he clutched the pillows and re-buried his face. She waited a moment for the familiar sound of his snoring before she began to wander around the messed up hotel room. She remembered little from last night, but the aching between her legs and neck and chest covered in hickies made her think it was clearly very eventful; for Justin at least.

The small table in the middle of the living room was overflowing with wine, beer and vodka bottles. Little images from last night flickered through her memory, one was of her, very drunk, crawling onto Justin's lap, his chest exposed and her tongue rummaging all over it. She gagged at the memory, the feeling of regret throbbing over her body. As she grabbed a bobble from the bedside table and tied her hair up into a messy ponytail, searching around the room with the blanket still wrapped around her chest, for her dress and other shoe.

She tried her hardest to be quiet, but bottles and plates everywhere made it very difficult. So when she accidentally knocked over a bottle with her hip and it smashed onto the stone fireplace. She stood still for a moment, her eyes scanning the gently rising and falling figure wrapped in the cream blanket. As his head lifted slowly up and she signed, pulling her black dress on without bothering about the zip at the back. He spun around and sat up, watched her pull on her heels with her shaking hands.

"Are you alright there, babe?" His smirk was clear even though she didn't look up, still struggling to fasten her shoes.

"Yes, i need to go"

"Oh? Why? Well i need to get to the studio too so i can give you a lift home if you'd like?"

She didn't reply, thinking for some kind of excuse but failing to find one. Panicking as she finally did up her shoes and looked over at him. Scrolling through his phone and smiling at the screen until he looked up and their eyes locked together again.

"I've really missed you Sel, last night was.." He bit his bottom lip, "Amazing"

She gulped, scratching her head nervously and looking around the room for her bag.

"I knew you missed me, you pretended you didn't for that Zedd guy.. but you know that only i can make you scream like that baby" She panicked a lot more, what if Zedd asked where she was? What if somebody saw her go in his hotel room? This place was swarming with paparazzi, it was barely likely no-body noticed.

"Hey, Sel, how about tonight i pick you up and we go out for dinner?" His voice was groggy but still sweet in someway; he had a way of making himself sound like her cared, even though he didn't. And even though she knew that perfectly well, the little bit of doubt and.. hope in someway convinced her that maybe, just maybe, Justin did care. In a twisted and wrong way but still.

"Zedd won't like that" She admitted and he scoffed,

"Really? Well maybe i should have a chat with Zedd, about staying away from my woman"

Her head snapped up, a sudden urge of anger shot though her body; "What?!"

"Your woman?" She laughed, "How dare you call me that, after all the cheating and lies. you don't ever have the right again to call me 'your woman'!"

He raised his eyebrow, she knew she'd really dropped herself in it.

"Baby don't be like that. I never loved them, i used them.. i love you" He climbed out of bed, his boxers loosely around his waist and grin fitted perfectly on his tanned skin. Eyes hungrily glaring at her across the room as he took a step forward and she shot back.

"Baby?" He called but she ignored him, quickly wandering to the hall where the entrance was and trying to unlock the door. He quickly appeared behind her so she struggled harder to detach the lock but failed when she was grabbed harshly and back pushed on the wall.

She screamed, trying to throw her legs around as her wrists were pinned above her head by two large hands. Her whole body going into panic mode and Justin seemed to stand forever and just watch her. Watch her struggle and plead for release.

"Shut up Sel, you're giving me a headache" He muttered,

"Please g-get off me" She chocked but he simply shook his head, admiring her body with one hand whilst using the other to keep a lock on her wrists.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" He asked, "You know i'll always get you back. You'll always come back, me and you belong together"

Her eyes were momentarily blurring from the tears forming, one catching his eye as it slid down her flustered cheek. Lips pushed into a pout to stop the wailing she'd surely do, and whole body tensed, waiting for whatever he was going to do next.

"Are you gonna be a good girl and go back to the bed?" He asked and her throat went dry, she wanted to say 'no', scream and push him away, run away and go home. But she couldn't. Because Justin would come for her and make whatever he was going to do worse, so she just nodded quickly hoping to get whatever it was over with quicker. Once it was done he'd surely let her go. That was all she wanted.

"Okay good, go on" He motioned towards the bedroom and she walked slowly, her legs feeling like they were going to give in at any moment. Falling down on the cream fabrics as he followed her and stood over her, pushing the messy hair from in front of her eyes.

"God you're so beautiful, Sel" He muttered, as she closed her eyes. His body climbing ontop of hers, stiffening under his touch as her eyes filled up once again, she felt his hands rummaging across the side of her thigh, "So beautiful"