SOAG:6

I smile as I watch re-runs of Young & Hungry. I smile as Gabi reaction of the thought of being pregnant. I laugh as she stir the pregnancy stick in the coffee cup. My eyes widen as the v was turn off. I turn around to see the remote in dad hands.

"You should go over to Carson house, get to know the boy" he said.

I arch my brow at him.

"You know some fathers wouldn't want their daughters at boy's house"

He roll his eyes and walk into the kitchen. I sigh and got up from the couch. I walk out to the backyard. I grab my soccer ball and commence kicking it up into the air.

I wait till it descend and pump my knees up. I hit it with my chest and let it roll away.I walk over and pick it up. As I commence dribbling and passing. I stop as I hear guitar stings playing.

I pick up the ball and walk over to my fence. I look up toward the second story to see Carson strumming the guitar.

"Having fun?" I shout at him.

He jump and look down. He place the guitar down.

"What do you think?" he ask me.

"Want to come over and play soccer?" I ask him.

"Sure, I'll be down in ten"

I nod and walk back inside to change my sandals to cleats. I put my hair in a ponytail. I descend and smile as I saw mom Chili dog nachos. I walk into the kitchen about to swipe a chip.

I jump as a spoon hit the table. I look up to see mom smiling. I quickly remove my hand.

"Hey mom, when were you going to tell me you made nachos?"She smile.

"Never this is for me, if you want they are in the oven, remove some for you"I frown.

"You're kidding"

She smile and took the bowl as she walk out the kitchen. I huff and walk over to the oven, but the doorbell interrupt me.

"Sheree can you get that?" Dad ask me.

I groan and walk into the living room to see mom and dad eating nachos.I pout and walk over to the door.

"So not cool"

They snicker and continue eating.

I open the door for Carson.

He smile. "I smell nachos"

I roll my eyes and grab his arm.

"Later let's play soccer"

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez"he greet them.

I bounce the ball onto my knee as Carson stretch.

"So three rounds or five?" I ask him.

"I think five will be best, now which one of us will be goalie?" he ask me.

I walk over to the net and grab the gloves off the top of the net. I position myself.

"Ready"

He smile and move his shoes into a vertical kick I jump and caught the ball.

"Nice"

I roll the ball back to him.He wipe the sweat off his head. I nod and add pressure into my kick. I smile as he miss the ball.

"What field?" he ask me.

"Center Field or sometimes my position would change to Midfielder"

I aim the ball toward the right high net. I smile as he miss it.

"Okay let's take a break" he said.

I smile. "Break? The game is over I won"

He roll his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah let's go I want nachos"

I smile and follow him inside.I laid down on my bed after I finish showering again. I roll over as my phone ping. It was Uncle Craig. He's coming down for Fourth of July. I smile.

I can just taste Uncle Craig barbecue and spaghetti. I look toward the time to see it is 7:30.

"Sheree dinner" Mom shout.

I got off my bed and descend toward the kitchen. I smile as I saw Chicken Alfred Pasta and my favorite Onion rings.I smile and sat down.

"Mom did you make these onion rings for me?" I ask her.

She place plates on the table.

"Of course not dearie they are just there for display" she tease.

I smile and eyed the rings.

"Sheree go to the Lueders house and tell them dinner is ready" dad said.

"Dad! If I go there now the boy will think I'm some obsessed fan"

Mom chuckle. "Dearie I believe he knew from last week, remember when your phone play his song"

I blush and look back toward the onion rings.

"Come on Sheree which is more important?" dad ask me.

"Your right" He smile.

I place an Onion ring in my mouth.

"My food is more important" He frown.

I sigh. "Okay"

I got off the chair and walk toward the front door. I open the door and jump as I saw Carson.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey we brought cornbread, chicken, Yellow rice, and desserts" he said.

"That's sweet" I said.

I move for him to get through.I laugh as Mrs. Lueders talk about Carson first bath.I look toward Carson as he roll his eyes and stuff his face with food.I smile and continue eating. My eyes widen as mom said those next words.

"You should have seen Sheree when she first play soccer, would you like to see pictures?" mom ask them.

I quickly swallow and drank some water.

"Mom!" I shout at her.

"I would like to see them after dinner Mrs. Hernandez" he said.

He smile and look toward me as I glare at him.