Chapter 8: 3 Months Later...

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for telling them, De." Castiel said quietly . Dean smiled and pressed a loving kiss to Castiel's lips.

"It's ok, baby." Dean mumbled against Castiel's lips. Castiel smiled and pushed up into Dean's lips forcefully. Dean made a noise of surprise, but kissed Castiel with the same force, he held onto Castiel's waist so he didn't fall back. The latter turned carefully so he was straddling Dan's lap, Castiel snuck his hands under Dean's shirt and rested his hands on his chest. Dean slid his hands down to knead Castiel's ass. Castiel moaned quietly and slipped one hand out from under Dean's shirt to hold the back of Dean's head. They broke apart briefly for air, they rested their foreheads against the others, looking into each others eyes lovingly.

"Are you alright, baby?" Dean whispered. Castiel nodded and pressed his lips to Dean's again. Dean slid his tongue into Castiel's mouth and gently massaged Castiel's tongue with his. Castiel sucked gently on Dean's tongue and shuffled closer to Dean. Castiel clenched the hand in Dean's hair clutching onto the short strands, Dean moaned softly. Castiel rocked forward, subtly. Dean didn't notice Castiel's thrusting forward until his boyfriend starting get hard, he pulled back and shook his head. Castiel just moved his lips to Dean's neck.

"Baby." Dean said, Castiel ignored him and continued kissing Dean's neck. "Baby, stop. Come on." Dean whispered. Castiel pulled back to look at Dean, hurt on his face.

"You don't want me?" Castiel asked sadly.

"Of course I want you, Cas. But not right now." Dean said, he watched as Castiel's face dropped and felt his hand drop from his hes to his neck. "But," Dean started, he moved his hands up to Castiel's back. "How about this weekend, I get mom and Sam to go to see Uncle Bobby then you and me have the house to ourselves, I'll make us dinner, we'll watch a movie or two, I'll get chocolate and strawberries,make it all romantic." Dean said slowly, softly. "How does that sound?" he asked stroking the back of Castiel's head lovingly.

"That sounds good." Castiel smiled.

"Yeah?" Dean asked.

"Yeah De. That sounds great." Castiel said. Dean smiled lovingly at Castiel then pulled his phone out to call Mary.

Dean~ Hey mom.

Mary~ Hi honey. Is everything ok? Did Cas get home ok?

Dean~ Yeah everything's fine. Cas got home fine.

Mary~ So is this just a social call?

Dean~ No, I need to ask you something...

Mary~ What...?

Dean~ Can you and Sam go and see Uncle Bobby this weekend?

Mary~ Why? What are you planning?

Dean~ A weekend with my boyfriend.

Mary~ I err I do not want to know any more!

Dean~ Mom, it's not like I straight up told you I was going to have sex with him.

Mary~ Well, you just did so thanks for that! Sure me and Sammy can go and see your Uncle. You can have your weekend with Cas.

Dean~ Thanks mom!

Mary~ Can I speak to him? Is he nearby?

Dean~ Yeah he's on my lap.

Mary~ Dean!

Dean~ What? It's true.

Castiel~ Hey Mary.