I take a long breath and close my eyes. I haven't talked about it to anybody but my friends, even my aunt and uncle doesn't know about it, let alone my mother.

"It was a normal night, I was sixteen. Ella and Alice came to me and said about this party of one of the most attractive boys of the high school," I take a shaky breath and suppress my incoming hiccup, "They wanted me to come with them, but I didn't like parties, but them being them, they insisted me to go and so I did." I take a glance at his way; his deep frown is cast as he stares at me.

"It was a party with teenagers laughing and dancing; only it was in a club. How we got there, I don't know. We were dancing and enjoying our time much to my surprise, but that wasn't the end,

"I don't remember which drink I drank or whom it was given by but second later when I woke up I was naked in the bed and I lost my virginity to someone I don't know." when I think there is no tear to shed, a tear drops on my hand and wet it. "I was too young, too bold, too naïve. I didn't deserve such a thing. What have I done to be raped?"

"Laura, please don't cry. It wasn't your fault," then I find myself in his arm as he rubs my back to steady me. I snake my arms around his chest and weep into his shirt. I murmur an apology for ruining his shirt.

"You don't remember anything about that night?" he asks. I shake my head. The only thing I know is that I lost something that I could never get it back.

"When I woke up it was three in the morning, I was drugged. Fortunately, Alice and Ella were there, they helped me a lot. I couldn't go to the police; I didn't want anyone to know about this. The only thing my aunt and uncle know is that after the party I was heartbroken because my boyfriend left me alone." Later on, police discovered the club was indeed filled with gamblers and some drug users who had been too drugged to run away. Only then I realized I was in a devil hole without knowing it.

We stay in silence and I remain in his arms. I'm going to miss this, his warmth, his kisses. I get out of his arms and stand up,

"I think I should go now," I rake a hand in my hair and swallow the sorrow and try to compose myself, "send me the papers I should sign for terminate the contract, I should now collect my things," I haven't taken a step when his hand grips my wrist tightly,

"What do you think you are doing?" he scowls at me.

"Taking my leave,"

He turns me around completely so I'm facing him, "why?"

I let out a nervous chuckle, "why should I stay? There is no reason for you to be with me? Why would you want to be with someone who's been raped? Aren't you afraid that the person who did it turn up on your doorstep and blackmail you because of me?" He stays silent and just gazes at me. There is no word to be said while there is a hundred to be done.

"The few first months, all I could do were crying, bestrewing that disgusting amiss loser. It hurt so much that I wanted him dead. But now all I want to do is to just face him and ask him why. I may not know him, but I know he will be damned and rots in hell." I sniff as the tears drop. My face is now red and my eyes hurt from crying so much. My hands are numb, I have no energy left.

"Why would want to stay with a broken girl like me while you can have anyone out there who's not surrounded by flaws." He stills. Now that the realization is been cleared, he must have a change of mind.

"You're right. I can't be with you." He blurts out. At the hearing of the sentence, my heart tugs. Not that I didn't expect him to say it, but hearing it out loud hurts. Maybe deep down I was expecting him to tell me otherwise, to accept me the way I am, but nothing is the way you expect it to be.