The Princess

Juliette Princeton, the daughter of the King of England finds herself stuck between the world filled with fake people and she has had enough of it

As she watched her boyfriend in the bed with her bestfriend, she felt at lost for words.

Of all people she thought.

"Juliette, wait I can explain". David her boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend said as he squandered on his feet with the blanket covering his exposed body.

"Its not what it looks like, Juli". Sandy the two faced bitch that she once called her best friend pleaded with her that it was all a mistake, she even cried when she said those words.

"A mistake?". I huffed angrily as I threw a flower vase towards the bed " What was the mistake?, is it the fact that you slept with my boyfriend?".

I inwardly rolled my eyes because she came up with an excuse that she was seduced by David to bed with her.

" Juliette, she came by to drop of some groceries when she did, she kissed me and things kind of hit off". David said as he was putting his pants on, clearly ashamed of what he has done.

"I've got nothing more to say to you, I trusted you both and you betrayed me". I said to them while they just kept on staring at me like I've grown a third head.

"Stop being a baby, Juli". Sandy said as she yawned and stretched herself in the bed, my bed. "We had sex, its not like we murdered your family or anything".

I gasped as she said that, who in their right mind would say those things to a person.

I've had enough of her bullshit and that was when I said "I hope that you'll die in your vile, you pretentious bitch. How could you I trusted you both and this is how you repay me ?!". With that I turned on my heel and went out, I felt like my heart was shattered into my million jillion peices.

Imagine coming to your apartment and finding out that your former bestfriend and boyfriend were sleeping with each other.

This is what I get for being too nice, I've been a prim and proper princess for almost all my life. Yeah, you heard me I am a Princess.

"Bring me to the Nearest and most exclusive nightclub in town". I said to my chauffeur as I slipped in my black limousine, he must have felt my discomfort because he kept on looking at me in the rear mirror with a sad face.

"I don't mean to pry my lady, but are you okay?". He said as he honked at the people crossing the street.

"I'm fine Fernando, its just that I found out David and Sandy were seeing each other behind my back and I just want to be alone for now". I said as I my mind continued to replay the events that I just saw.

How could she do this to me?, have I not been a good friend to her?. I thought as I hear her voice continued to make me vomit, she was a disgraced to her family.

Fernando nodded understandingly at my direction obviously couldn't believe that a princess like me could be betrayed.

Once my car stopped, I stared outside to see a really tall building with bright lights. My chauffeur opened the car door and I was immediately lead to a private room inside the club.

Roaring music was heard when I entered and I smelled alcohol everywhere. It seems that I will drown my troubles away, that prim and proper princess is gone and it was replaced by a more reckless girl who I've never thought I've become.

"Hey baby, looking for a good time?". A drunken man said as he hugged me by my waist and buried his nose in my neck.

"Get off of me, you pervert!". I exclaimed as I punched him in his precious family jewels.

He detached himself from me as he screamed profanities in my direction, holding his "friend" in his hands.

"Nice one, for a girl of course". A voice said once I was in the bar waiting for my drink, I looked at the man and I found myself staring at his green eyes, he looked like a god. Someone a girl could only dream about, you know in a fantasy book.

"Pardon me?". I said as I looked at him while I sipped my whisky that happened to come when he disturb my peace.

"You are one feisty woman and I like it". He laughed showing his cute dimples and I just wanted to pinch them.

"Others would say otherwise, Mr?". I said as I challenged his stare.

"Mr. Anderson, and you are?". Answering my question he smirked at me when he finally shook my hand.

"No names, maybe we will get more acquainted like this". I said and I mentally patted myself for my smart thinking.

Score one for me!.

"See you're my kind of girl". He said and I felt my heart faltered, like it skipped a beat or something.

My drink must have had a serious acid because it made me feel things that were really foreign to me.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I am merely a simple girl that is definitely not your type". I said as I looked at him, I felt as though my head was swirling.

"W-What are you doing?". I stammered as the hot stranger leaned towards me.

"Kissing you, of course". With that his soft and luscious lips crashed against my own.His lips moved against mine with such intensity, he caught me off guard when he nibbled on my lower lip, making me gasp and his tongue delved into my mouth. To say at that moment I felt sparks flew and it was definetly fireworks escaping.

My hand instinctively pulled his head towards me and I felt that this was right. His hands roamed my body hungrily.

"Wanna go somewhere else?". He asked as he broke the kiss that we shared passionately.

"Yeah, let's go to your place Mr.Andersuun". I slurred as I giggled, what was wrong with me.

All I remembered was that I was in his car and after that it was a little blurry.

------
Yo!! Hi Wattlin, yes this is the sequel to Undercover Prince and I will continue writing this if I received 10 votes and 10 comments in this chapter.

Attention

Do not copy this, all rights reserved to Balletdancer20

©Copyright of 2015