They both sighed and offered me a hug. Crazy, right?

"Stop it with the hugs... I'm not leaving"

"Yet" Margo added and let go of me. "You know, you could cry if you want to."

And I did.. Memories of our friendship flooded me as my tears left my eyes. The day Margo and I met back at 4th grade, the day Anne and I became best of friends, the day we all fought and laughed about it. I can't imagine all of it will be thrown away by leaving.

As if hearing my thoughts, Anne said, "Your not throwing our friendship away, just to let you know" and Margo nodded, "We'll always be in your heart and you'll always be in ours."

We all cried some more until it was all out that no tears can escape anymore.

"Can we like, stop crying like somebody died and eat our breakfast?" Anne suggested and we all laughed.

"I love you guys.." And sealed everything with a hug.

~

We ordered 3 blueberry pancakes with honey and 3 hot chocolates in Tiffany's BF Bar.

When this store was put up, we all laughed at the name. I mean, the name was quite strange so I asked the manager why "Tiffany's BF bar?"
And once I got the answer, i found the origin of the name quite interesting.
It started because Tiffany, the owner and the chef, loved to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's so she named her store Tiffany's BF bar. People had made up some rumors that you can find the "guy" of your dreams in this bar because it's named "BF", meaning granting you a boyfriend. But actually, "BF" meant Breakfast and that drew tons of customers.

"3 blueberry pancakes and 3 hot chocolate, anything else?" The waitress asked.
"That would be all, thank you." I replied and she left our table with our orders.

Margo, Anne and I were back talking about the latest books we've read when a family entered the bar.
I was facing the door so I saw the people who came in and out. It started with the father, then the mother, and the twins? Both girls with the same hairstyle and a man? Probably a boyfriend? No, a brother, maybe a cousin? He was wearing a blue unbuttoned polo that showed his 8 pack abs and khaki jeans. His hand held a green cased phone that matched his eyes, which was really rare. His curly chestnut hair that wasn't fixed and appeared like he just got out from bed made him look sexy. TOTALLY SEXY, like sexy to the 100 fullest level.

A snapping and some words I cannot understand bolted me to reality.
"Are you listening to us?" Anne said with a modulate voice that can be heard to the door.
"Shhhh! Code Red! Bloody Red!" I whispered. We made codes back at 8th grade to signal words some people wouldn't understand. Code Black for Bitch alert, Code Red for Hottie alert and Code Bloody Red for super duper hottie, sexy, cutie alert.

And the guy standing behind them was a Code Bloody Red Alert. Margo traced where I was looking at and Anne did the same. Now 3 of us were looking at the buffoon at the back like idiots who've seen a Real Diamond for the first time.

He shifted his gaze from the menu to us and we all jerked and hid our embarrassing faces. He saw us looking at him! HE SAW ME LOOKING AT HIM! I am soooo embarrassed, I think I could die right now.

Margo was covering her eyes with her palms, Anne was squinting her eyes and me? Oh I was doing the most obvious thing in the world. I was holding, no, covering my face with the menu. I closed it a little and took a peak at him only to close it again. He was still staring at me!

Oh my, oh my, oh my what do I do?

"Is he still looking?" Margo whispered. "I don't know.. Let me check" Anne replied.