Chapter 3

Ok first off, don't hate me....i know i haven't uploaded in forever. But i was really busy and then i got an acute case of writer's block. But im uploading now....and that's all that matters. So enjoy!!!! :)

Ch. 3

I walked over to my group of friends while my boys (brothers) went to their own group after grabbing our schedules for the year.

  "Hey babe! Long time no see, where have you been all summer, avoiding all of us?" my bestest friend ever yelled while tackling me into a giant hug. 

"Dylan, how many times have i told you im not your babe." i laughed while hugging him back.

He chuckles and pulls away, "I see your still denying your attraction to this," he says jokingly while gesturing towards his body. It's no secret that he has an amazing body, about 6' 2" with muscular arms and a kicking 6 pack. Short brown hair that always looked like he just rolled out of bed and stunning bright  blue eyes. But he is and forever will be just my best friend.

"Your the hottest guy that has ever set foot on this earth, why wouldn't i be attracted to that?" I roll my eyes and walk over to the rest of our friends.

"Aha! So it's true you do find me attractive. I knew it all along." he laughs and throws an arm around my shoulder as we continue walking.

"Your such a dork." I laugh.

"Yea but you love me," he smirks and kisses my cheek. 

"You know it, you're my brother from another mother." I chuckle before twisting out from under his arm and run off to my locker. 

I hear him chasing after me and know that i have about 6 seconds before i'm tackled to the ground. Dylan was captain of both the track and football team. I start counting down in my head, 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1, as soon as i hit one i'm lifted off the ground and thrown over Dylan's shoulder. 

"You didn't honestly think that you could get away from me that easily did you."

"No I didn't, but you can't blame me for trying." 

A loud laugh escapes his lips as he puts me back on my feet. "Come on Rai, you should know by now that you can't outrun me. At least not until you turn full wolf, then you might have a chance. But i doubt it."

"I know, i can't wait till im full wolf. then i could kick some serious butt" I smiled.

"yup, just 5 more months and then you'll be 17 and finally turn for the first time, or if you find your mate. Whichever comes first."

"Ha ha right, like i'll find my mate. I've lived here my entire life and know all the guys and none of them are my mate. So unless there is a miracle and someone new shows up in town then i'll never find my mate."

Truth was that i didn't really want to find my mate. I've seen how mom is without dad and i'm worried that that will be me. That i will somehow lose my mate, and become an empty shell like her. Finding my mate scares me and i don't like it. 

"Well you're in luck, cause there is another pack that just moved to the area, and all the students are going to be attending our schools. Maybe you'll find your mate after all." He smirked casue he knew how much i didn't want to find my mate.

"Oh come on, i thougt this was going to be another good uneventful year. Why do they have to come and mess it up?" I pout.

"You know you look cute when you pout." he chuckled.

I roll my eyes and turn toward my locker, "I thought we agreed that you'd quit with the playful flirting this year Dyl."

"I know, but i can't help it," he pouts, "It's so much fun."

"Ughh, fine. But at least keep it to a minimum." I smile as he smiles wide and does a little happy dance.

  "What did you do to Dyl this time that's causing him to make himself look like a total idiot?" My other best friend Sammy said, as he walked up with his girlfriend, and my only best girl friend, Sam (ironic, huh?)

"I told him that he can keep flirting with me as long as he keeps it to a minimum." I laughed.

"You are hopeless Dyl," Sam said

"Yea. Hoplessly in love that is." He say while gazing at me lovingly. To anybody watching this exchange they would think that he was totally in love with me.  But i could see the amusement behind his eyes. 

"When are you guys going to just admit that there is something going on behind the scenes that you are hiding from everybody and be done with it?" Sammy laughs. 

"Because, as much as Dylan wishes there was something going on," I pause to send a smirk his way, "there is absolutely nothing going on between us."

Sammy just rolls his eyes and walks away with Sam close to his side. "Just keep telling yourself that Rai." He chuckles before he disappears around a corner just as the bell to begin class rings. 

"Shit, we gotta get to class."

"Yea, what do you have?"

"Um, Science with Mrs. Darcey, what about you?"

"Sweet we're in the same class." He exclaims with a huge smile.

"Awesome! Now let's get to class we're already late."

I don't even finish my sentence when i hear the late bell ring. We both run towards the science wing. 

Yea definatly not the best way to start the first day of school.

COMMENT

VOTE

Again....i know i haven't uploaded in a very very very (shoudl i keep going?...nah) long time....AND I'M SORRY!!!!!!!! But i hope that you could find it in your hearts not to hate me :(....and this chapter is a little bit longer then the others....so i hope that that also helps you in forgiving me