Chapter 24

Yn pov

I had a long as day at this video shoot I had to shoot with yazz yes me and him are friend nothing more and b4 I came home I went to the doctors and guess what  pregnant with twins I don't know the gender yet I have to tell chris so I come home and I hear moans and grunts y'all know I'm crazy so I grabbed my gun out the closet yea I got a gun and walked my happy ass upstairs.

Nia: YES CHRIS FASTER.

Yn: *kicks the door in.*WHAT THE FUCK.*cocks gun.*DF IS THIS SHIT?!

Chris: Baby baby I swear it ain't what it look like........*looks at the gun.*Omg.

Yn: FUCK YOU CHRIS AND FUCK YOU NIA.

Nia: Ok.*grabs clothes.*CHRIS you fell in love with a bitch from the matrix.*leaves.*

Yn: *starts packing her shit.*

Chris: *puts shorts on.*Baby I'm sorry I'm so stupid I'm sorry.

Yn: FUCK YOU CHRIS....*throws paper in his face.*Congratulations I'm pregnant.....with twins.*grabs bag.*

Chris: Please yn don't leave.*grabs her hand.*Please.

Yn: DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU CAN HAVE NIA I'M OUT.*runs to her car and calls akala.*

Chris: *knocking on the window.*BABY PLEASE.

Yn: FUCK this.*drives off.*

Pov over.

Chris pov.

What did I just do? OMG I JUST LOST HER AND I JUST REALIZE I DONT EVEN WANT NIA.

POV OVER.

August pov

I really don't want to fucking go to this fucking award show next week bruh its to fucking much these fucking loud ass people ughh.

Akala: Babe you still mad?

August: nope I'm gone support my girl.

Akala: *smiles.*

August: *kisses her.*

Akala: *kisses back.*

August: *gets a call and answers.*hello............what.......stop crying.....Where are you........what why are you going back.......*hangs up.*

Akala: What?

August: Its yn.

Akala: What about her?

August: Chris cheated on her and nows she going back home.

Akala: What do you mean by home?

August: *sighs.*To the bar but she said she's gonna come back before the award show.

Akala: Damn that's just wrong babe.*goes to the kitchen.*

August: I know right.*follows.*And she pregnant.

Akala: Damn.*grabs knife.*

August: B-Beybah what you doing?

Akala: nun.*points knife at him.*You wouldn't ever cheat on me would you august?*walks closer.*

August: Babe.

Akala: *walks closer.*Would you?

August: N-No.

Akala: *smiles and puts knife down.*Good.*pecks his lips and goes upstairs *

August: OOOOO.*gets hard.*BABE YO BOSSYNESS TURN ME ON.*runs upstairs.*

Pov over.

Updated again.