Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?

Start from the beginning

          "Should I?" My hand reached towards his face, so slowly. Almost there!

          He suddenly curled up closer, somehow like a cat, rolling up into a ball. I can't. Although I really want to see whats under that mask, I should respect his wishes, and wait until he's ready to show me.

          "Good night Daehyun," I whispered, pulling the duvet up to his shoulders and closed the door. I guess I'm sleeping in Minho Oppa's room tonight...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Why is this morning so silent?" I rubbed my face and asked myself suspiciously, "And why am I not in my room?"

          Ninja boy got indigestion, so slept in Minho's room. Zelo's gonna come running in, jump into your bed with Himchan hot on his heels, then they're going to bicker for the rest of the morning. Then Yongguk and Youngjae will grab them by the scruff of their necks and drag them back out, and then you'll be making breakfast. Thats the way things have been for the past 3 and a half weeks

          "Right. They might be here in 5.....4....3....2....1...." I ducked my head and curled up, bracing the moment Zelo barges in with a bright and chirpy voice

          No one. 

          So unusually silent. 

          "Do you think they left?" I asked the voice in my head. 

          Negative. 

          "Helloooooo anybody home?" I yelled, opening their bedroom door. Empty, all the mattresses and pajamas were rolled and folded neatly then a pillow placed on top. Everything was neat and tidy. "Don't tell me they really left."

          I opened the door to my room, and lord bless my soul. Daehyun was still sleeping, except he was doing the spread eagle, maybe he was imitating a starfish, spreading himself wide across my bed like the chinese character for big (Da. In Korean, its dae, which suits Daehyun don't you think?)

          "Hyunnie Oppa." I poked his chest gently, "Wakey wakey."

          He didn't even say anything, all he did was contract so that he folded himself in half flipping over to his right side.

          Slap his chest. 

          "No, you crazy? It'll hurt!"

          Hellooo? He's an ALIEN, NOTHING hurts. 

           "Daehyun, wake up." 

          He shook his head twice and pulled the blanket over his head in protest.

          "If you don't wake up by the count of three, I am going to hit you." I heard myself say, "One......... twothree!"

          *SLAP*

          "YAAAAAAOOOOWWW!" I heard an inhumanly, unearthly, shriek come from Daehyun's direction.

          "What was that!" I laughed, the voice in side my head broke into uncontrollable howls of laughter. Daehyun stared at us... me, fiercely and yanked the blanket aside, stood up,  grabbed my collar and lifted me off the ground. His eyes were steely cold and his grip was going to kill us... me. 

          "Geez, sorry" I gasped and raised my hands in surrender/prying loose his fingers. "I said sorry!"

          He snorted and let go abruptly, dropping me onto the ground before going downstairs. Well, since he never takes of his mask and he never says anything, he naturally doesn't brush his teeth. (If he has any)