Chapter 4

Robyn pov

I smiled. "yes I will be your girlfriend" I said kissing him. I pulled away. "We need to talk doe" I said. He nodded and sat down. "Why are you a drug dealer..??" I said. He sighed. I don't want his work in our love.

Christopher POV

I scratched my head. I knew this was coming. "Well my dad use to abuse my mom and left us broke so...I had no choice but to do drugs cause my cousin was making lots of doee...so I joined and ended up the best drug dealer in LA. I just can't control it." I said looking down. She hold my chin up. " then I will set you free" she sanged. I'm loving her singing. "Promise me yo will stick with me..?" I said. " I promise" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

" here's the money boss" James said. I nodded. "Good work" I said couting my money. Robyn was sitting next to be on her laptop. As I counted my money I noticed that it was not enough. "Bruhh....where is the rest....YOU TRYNA STEAL MY MONEY!!!" I yelled. Robyn jumped when I yelled. She now know I was pissed off. James looked afraid.

Tyga ran in once he heard my yelling. "Yo hats going on....another one tryna play you" he said walking up to me. "yup" I said. "Robyn walked out mad. I got up and walked to james. I jacked him up to the wall. "WHERE IS IT" I yelled. Tyga pulled out his gun. He had his hands up. "WHO YOU WORKING WITH!!" I said. He said nothing. He grabbed the gun from tyga and shot him in the arm.

He was turned to shoot me. I heard a gun shot. I wasn't hurt. I opened my eyes to see him on the ground. Robyn was at the door with a gun in her hand. "You're good lil mama..." I said as I got up to kiss her. "Thank you....now let's your homie to the hospital" she said. "Help me up !! ...argg!!" Tyga said.

~~~~~~~

"thank you for saving us babe" I said. She nodded as she smoked my blunt. "Do anything for my bestfriend/baby" she said. "hand me my blunt" I said. We laughed as she passed it back. We high asf.

Dallas pov

"where tf is that nigga!!" I yelled. I was mad. We at my crib. Got all these hoes in my space. "how was your visit" my boy Marcus said. "She banging ...sexy asf now...." I said. "She fw that big drug dealer Breezy..." he said. I stand up and walked to the room where my hitter are. "Yo jojo and cube-c !!" I yelled. "wassup" cube-c said. "got a job for yall. After I told him the dapped me. "We gotcha bruh...." jojo said.

I will get her matter what it takes.

Next morning

Robyn pov

I woke up with a big headache. I turned to see chris with just Polo boxers on. I only have bra and panties on. I threw on one of Chris's shirts and walked down stairs. I living in chris house now but I need to get my stuff from my house.

After I was done cooking breakfast. I ran back upstairs to wake up chris. So many doors down the hall. I walked to a blue door. I felt someone grabbed my arm. It was chris.
____________________________________

×what is behind that blue door..?
×what is chris hiding..?