Introduction

Tanya P.O.V.

Wassup yall, I'm 15, darkskin, and my name is Tanya and but everyone calls me "T or "Tay". I'm 5'4, have long black hair that stops mid-back, I  have swag for days, DD size breasts and a big butt. I have 5 siblings, 3 sisters and 2 twin brothers, me being the oldest. It usually seems like we are home by ourselves, due to the fact that my moms in the military and our dad is in some type of business where he travels the world so we don't get to see him much. We live with our grandma who doesn't work and also doesn't care what we doin or who we wit. We used to live in Virginia where i had my whole squad wit me: Kayla, Starr, Ari, Brian, and Marcell. But we had to move to Atlanta,Georgia because my grandma wanted a "New Environment" in her life.

D'Wayne P.O.V.

Sup, I'm D'Wayne but people call me "Wayne" or "D". I'm one of the twins the other one is Jamal we both play basketball and in the drug game (but that's only on the DL). I'm 14, lightskin, stand at 6'0, and I'm very protective of my sisters. And I'm sure Tanya told yall our life story already.

Jamal P.O.V.

Hey, I'm Jamal but people either call me "Mal" or "J", I'm the youngest twin by a minute. I'm lightskin, 14, stand at 5'11, and very protective of my sisters. I play basketball and I'm in the drug game, but only Wayne, me, and some of our friends know.

Jasmine P.O.V.

Hiiii! I'm Jasmine but i have two nicknames; "Jazzy" and "Jazz". I'm 10 years old and i look up to my big sister, Tay. I think I'm 4'8 and I'm for team darkskin all day. We moved to Georgia and i miss my friends,but Tay says I'll make more. I like to do cheerleading but school is really boring.

CeCe P.O.V.

Hi.I'm.CeCe.And.I'm.Three.Years.Old. *giggles*