Broken Relationships and New Beginings

As Trevor and Michael become friends, Michael went out one night to a local strip club and met 'Krystal' (amanda). Amanda and Michael had flirted and liked each other, Michael would soon visit Amanda every other night.
One day he spent 1,000$ on breast implants to help Amanda with bussiness. Amanda thrilled with joy started dating Michael. She had enjoyed and loved his company and lifestyle, He had made lots of money.
As for Trevor he didnt realy enjoy Amanda and Michaels relationship saying he went 'soft'. He would refer to Amanda as a 'prostitute' and 'pro', By Michaels sadness that his friend didnt like his girlfriend, One night they had decided to have a child..This child would now be named Tracey. Michaels little angel, his little girl who he had loved to death. Trevor, happy for Michael still found Michael as 'soft family man' He enjoyed Tracey and wishes he had a kid. As Tracey became 2yrs old, Michael and Amanda got enganged that year and married quickly, to raise their daughter. All was fine and happy, Until Amanda had became pregnant with their son James (Jimbo or Jimmy) Michael was estactic that he would raise a little man to become the 'Most Wanted Man In America'. Trevor, he had loved Michaels family to death and even said 'If anything happens. Im going to be Amandas wife and Your kids father.' Michael outraged was making sure he had layed low and commited NO future heists and crimes.
Trevor became sad and left out of Michaels family, He met Brad S. A new partner, Bradley would have thoughts about killing Michael and excluding him for good. But that all changed in a blink of an eye...