one

I still remember the first time I was bullied. It was a horrible, horrible day.

They pushed me, they called me horrid names like "pimple freak" or "binocular girl".

Of course being younger and more naive I just took the name calling and taunting.

Being taller, having pimples, braces, and having huge glasses made me a target for the popular kids at my school.

I was the outcast. Of course I had no friends whatsoever, thinking about it I rarely even talked to anyone.

For the exception of my old time friend Evan. He was my only friend in middle school and half of freshmen year when he had to move.

I missed him so damn much.

One of my bullies was Harry Styles. He was absolutely beautiful. He had green emerald eyes, chocolate brown curly hair that any girl would die for.

I had the hugest crush on him. Of course I did, I mean who wouldn't?

He was one of my main bullies. My main bullies were the jocks and the "sluts".

They had this hatred that was so deep they choose to kill me with gruesome words.

So long story short I completely changed myself.

I got contacts that showed my blue eyes.

I washed my face every fucking day for the whole summer and all my pimples were completely gone.

I went to the dentist and took my braces off.

I was going shopping for a complete new wardrobe.

I was eating healthy.

To think my whole life would change if I just did those things earlier.

If I wasn't constantly crying, and hating myself I would of thought of it sooner.

I'm completely changed to the point that the people at my school would think I am a new student.

That's exactly what I want.

What I'm about to say will sound really bitchy, but hey I want it.

I Bella Richards will seek revenge on Harry Styles.

The past 3 years he bullied me, would mean nothing to me anymore once I get revenge.

School starts in two days. Those two days are so very crucial to me because I will be planning on what I will do, act, and look.

Harry broke my heart and shattered it into tiny pieces.

The worst thing is he didn't give two fucking shits.

He just laughed when I spilled my heart out to him. The memory of me telling him I liked him makes me cringe.

-FLASHBACK-

I asked Harry to meet me in the back of the school. I wanted to tell him my feelings despite the fact he was my bully. I thought he would have compassion. Instead he laughed and told everyone in the school.

"U-um hey Harry." I stuttered, with my metal braces.

"Hey." he cooly states.

"S-so I wanted to tell you something."

"So what is it? Spill it out." he spats.

I nervously played with my fingers.

"Harry I- I like y-you a-lot."

All he did was just stare.

"Your saying you have a crush on me?" He rasply speaks.

"U-um y-y-yes." I stutter once more.

For a second his eyes showed passion, until he let out a laugh.

"You think I would like you? Are you crazy? I bully you, because I don't like you Bella. Did you really think I had a crush on you?" He coldly scowls.

He was laughing so hard, and I'm standing there with tears flowing down my cheeks.

I felt pure and utter embarrassment.

"I can't wait to tell everyone!" He yells in the dark cold night.

I run away from him still hearing laughter as I ran.

Branches, twigs and leaves were hitting my face.

At that moment I really didn't care.

I felt like I wanted to die. I wanted to get hit by a truck, but I couldn't let myself do it.

I couldn't leave my grandmother alone.

"Whyyyyy!" I screamed loudly.

I don't even remember how long I laid down on the pavement with tears flowing down my cheeks, and scratches all over my body.

All I knew is that tommorww would be the worst bullying yet.

"Fuck you Harry! Fuck highschool! Fuck my life! Fuck everyone!" I yelled once more.

I stayed there for three more hours crying, yelling, and just hating everything.

-FLASHBACK ENDS.-

I vaguely remember the last part of the memory but it did involve me crying even more.

That naive girl has changed and she is very different now.